ebay sellers

theoneandonly

hello everyone!

has anyone out there had any problems with a certain seller on ebay, i am compiling a contact list of people who have had problems with one ebay seller in particular.please contact me direct so as not to risk the forum.

to the moderator i hope this doesn't contravene any rules if it does please let me know,or delete it if you need to.

a particular seller of moto guzzi parts.based in middlesex (but really london ) always seems to have them laid out on a m-g bag, in black with m-g logo in the middle ...actually a plastic bag.has some very sharp practice,like selling indicaters with no insides to them...or wanting $2000 usd for some "race pipes" for a h***a dominator.so if you ebay, just BEWARE,of this seller if this forum allows, contact me direct....this bloke really is a right royal w*****r.

This is in the Quiz forum. Therefore if you can guess which seller he is on about you get a Quiz point.

But a vague post from out of the blue by a brand new member with no provenance. Going down a topic which could end up with being asked to divulge payment details smacks to be of potential phishing. So call me a cynical old git but it's what I do.

I could be wrong, but I'm safe and I don't use ebay either.

EDit- the posters third post wasn't there when I started my reply. It is now and would give more credance to his request. But you are all big boys and girls and just be careful.

And I apologise if I have done you a disservice "theoneandonly"

Edited by Martin Barrett

Well anyway here are  a couple of V11 tanks (as stated original condition without any scratches or blubs)

V11 Scura

V11 Rosso Corsa

They're about to end soon.

68144[/snapback]

Just a warning there is one UK based seller called Ditchpimp1. Avoid this guy he is a pain, I cannot belive the amount of Guzzisti contacting me over this guy. The GB guzzi club also recommend staying away.

I've bought and sold a number of things on EBay for three years now. Never a bad experience yet. I have had some wrong items sent here and a watch I bought from a Russian guy was DOA. (The replacement he sent me keeps perfect time. They build some excellent mechanical self winders over there.) But even these problem deals were all taken care of well and I've never had to leave anything but positive feedback. Patience and good communications are the key to solving these problems. Most of my deals there have gone perfectly though.

But as a habit, I study the sellers feedbacks and even some feedbacks on on the people leaving the feedbacks. If the seller then seems legit, I deal with them. Its worked for me so far!

a h***a dominator.....this bloke really is a right royal w*****r.

68109[/snapback]

did he just censor himself for Honda, and Wanker? makes me think of Wenkle why didn't they ever put one of those in a bike? :lol:

Oh and the only trouble I've had is in the RC community and I subscribe to the Ebay philosophy that if its bigger than a breadbox its not worth dealing with. Unless you can pick it up. thats the only exception. :huh2:

You mean like this?

68269[/snapback]

Jesus Titty F****** christ. that thing is soo awesome I bet it would run forever be slow as hell starting out and sound like a lawn mower and drink far too much gas. But talk about the posibilities add a turbo or two? sweeet. :P:

I wonder why wenkles didn't catch on :rolleyes:

maybe because they have no soul?

I dunno I'm not very interested to venture outside the veetwins to not have "any" cylinders. :huh2: the norton looked nice enough they had the right idea to hide the monstrosity under plastic. :thumbsup:

Jesus Titty F****** christ. that thing is soo awesome I bet it would run forever be slow as hell starting out and sound like a lawn mower and drink far too much gas. But talk about the posibilities add a turbo or two? sweeet.  :P:

68274[/snapback]

Did he just censor himself for "fondler"? 8-))))))))