We're not going to do half points! Either you are completely right or you are completely wrong. 

Sorry Martin, you didn't give a completely right answer, so you're completely wrong!

ergo: no point! But our Norwegian quizmaster does get one because noone got the right answer.

:D

68979[/snapback]

Yoohoo. Thats the way: I

We're not going to do half points! Either you are completely right or you are completely wrong. 

Sorry Martin, you didn't give a completely right answer, so you're completely wrong!

ergo: no point! But our Norwegian quizmaster does get one because noone got the right answer.

68979[/snapback]

Yoohoo. Thats the way, if You cant answer any of the quizzes yourself. just make a damn difficult one. :grin:

68979[/snapback]

Hey Jaap! Did anyone recieve a point for Quiz 29? If not then I guess I get the point, eh?

But our Norwegian quizmaster does get one because noone got the right answer.

68979[/snapback]

WHAT!

Just spotted this.

That means I'm due one as nobody has gotten my quiz right either!