MGNA IN GA Shutting Down?

bigbikerrick

And there's the good chance that the Italians will just naturally get on better with the New Yorkers than with the Scots-Irish of Georgia and North Carolina.

Berliner was from New Jersey, yes? That seemed to go well for a long, long time.

And there's the good chance that the Italians will just naturally get on better with the New Yorkers than with the Scots-Irish of Georgia and North Carolina.

Berliner was from New Jersey, yes? That seemed to go well for a long, long time.

69470[/snapback]

everyone knows how much de scots hate de irish, and how scots hate de welsh and how scots hate de french and how scots hate de scots.

:huh2:

everyone knows how much de scots hate de irish, and how scots hate de welsh and how scots hate de french and how scots hate de scots.

:huh2:

69475[/snapback]

The easy way to get them to live harmoniously is to throw the English into the mix

They all love to hate the English :( (deservedly :D )

I come from a long line of roustabouts and commoners. If my lineage is any indication, Scots do dig Irish chicks. And German chicks. A little Cherokee is nice from time to time. OK, English too. :drink:

Apparently no Kenyan babes but we all know they are fast runners.

Whys everyone hate the engrish so much? what'd they ever do to you?

Alls I know is we have rights so the king of england cant come over here and push me around  :moon:

69492[/snapback]

Well we were not very nice in the past to our neighbours- Edward 1 hammered the Scots and the Welsh and we have done ourselves no favours in Ireland with Cromwell's atrocities- the English have in the past seen Scotland, Wales and Ireland as our possessions and have taken liberties with the people of those countries.

Things are a bit better natured now but when we play rugby or football against them they always want to beat us badly- especially the Scots!

When I go abroad I get on great with French, Germans and other nationalities but we also have a history of basically fighting them over the centuries.

Remember that the globe was three quarters pink in the days of the Empire and we did not make many friends there either!

These days our governments support for the America in the War Against Terror rnakes us as unpopular in many European and Middle Eastern countries as the USA- we are still seen as aggressors by many people whether you think that is correct or not.

But in reality now we are a nice peaceful nation of tea drinkers who would not say boo to a goose- even our football fans behave themselves abroad since the police cracked down.

Proud to be a Brit (bad teeth or not!)

Guy :helmet:

:2c: a colonial past,never forgoten! :huh2:

Well we were not very nice in the past to our neighbours- Edward 1 hammered the Scots and the Welsh and we have done ourselves no favours in Ireland with Cromwell's atrocities- the English have in the past seen Scotland, Wales and Ireland as our possessions and have taken liberties with the people of those countries.

Things are a bit better natured now but when we play rugby or football against them they always want to beat us badly- especially the Scots!

When I go abroad I get on great with French, Germans and other nationalities but we also have a history of basically fighting them over the centuries.

Remember that the globe was three quarters pink in the days of the Empire and we did not make many friends there either!

These days our governments support for the America in the War Against Terror rnakes us as unpopular in many European and Middle Eastern  countries as the USA-        we are still seen as aggressors by many people whether you think that is correct or not.

But in reality now  we are a nice peaceful nation of tea drinkers who would not say boo to a goose- even our football fans behave themselves abroad since the police cracked down.

Proud to be a Brit (bad teeth or not!)

Guy  :helmet:

69502[/snapback]