Pasadena V11...?

ferguzzi

Define "wine coloured." 

70573[/snapback]

As it happens, that's my third favourite question.

gyappykappas.jpg

I'm very partial to a bit of wine and I do insist on wearing something wine-coloured every day. Here are some of my favourite pieces. I hope that this visual display helps you to understand the joy of wine and how it differs from the various other colours that inhabit this kaleidoscopic world.

Now, which one shall I wear tomorrow?

satinshoe.jpg

basic1.jpg

I'm very partial to a bit of wine and I do insist on wearing something wine-coloured every day.

70587[/snapback]

First two favorites: "What time is it?" and "What colour are my meds today Nursie?"

Wine coloured clothes hide dribbled wine very well... :P:

:drink:

Rj

gyappykappas.jpg

I'm very partial to a bit of wine and I do insist on wearing something wine-coloured every day. Here are some of my favourite pieces. I hope that this visual display helps you to understand the joy of wine and how it differs from the various other colours that inhabit this kaleidoscopic world.

Now, which one shall I wear tomorrow?

satinshoe.jpg

basic1.jpg

70587[/snapback]

EDIT - Right I'm confused when I add the attatchment and this post the shoe shows, if I deleate this post it doesnt. Please explain to this numpty?

EDIT 2 - Now I've added the above edit it only shows the hosted by box ????

satinshoe.jpg

Edited by Martin Barrett

I beg to differ. Any Guzzi can be wine-coloured. It all depends what's in the glass you look at it through ......

70489[/snapback]

Well someone had to do it. And yes it's always me :)

Here's mine through wine glasses.

151205007.jpg

and through a single wine glass

151205008.jpg

I didn't spend any time on composing the shot as I was worried the men in the white coats might find me.

:D   :D  :D  You have far too much spare time Martin...has the washing machine repair man been yet?

70626[/snapback]

He turned up, I showed him the broken shaft , he said that he'd have to order the parts. I wondered why I bothered explaining to the lady on the phone what was wrong and asking that they ensured the service chap had the parts. Good job i'd got a replacement anyway. laundry.gif

I'm not sure about too much spare time. I got called in to work for the oil depot fire ( Best pictures on HertsPolice(TrafficNazi).com well it's our helicopter :D ) on Sunday my day off and again I'm going in on Friday. At least the overtime will pay for my tumble drier :)

So it was you!

Problem solved.

Do you and Ferguzzi often go on drinking sprees? What town are you hitting next?

70563[/snapback]

Any town that doesn't hit back.

Wine-coloured = the same colour as wine

Sorry, don't normally reply to others' responses, but I've been drinking this lunchtime. It was wine-coloured.

oh for God sake. Red wine ok?

enough with the wine criticisms. Anyway,I have received an e-mail from said man,or possibly one of his buddies. It seems we're not the only people on the planet who ride these odd machines.

Speaking of which has anyone ever commented on the fact that the Cuban police ride 750 nevadas? I had a shortish chat with one of their cops last year in Varadero, but I'm sure all you guzzitsi Know about this,( the bike,not the chat) and anyway, this is a V11 website.

Lastly, Martin, you might have the best photos of that fire the other day, but I was watching it from about Liverpool all the way to Heathrow on Sunday afternoon and I have never seen anything like it. There was really high pressure on the day(1039 to the technophiles, and no, I'm not translating it into american), with no cloud and no wind. It really was other-worldy, something from a spielberg movie.

Incidently, nobody told us what it was. You can imagine what was going through our heads.

Lastly, Martin, you might have the best photos of that fire the other day, but I was watching it from about Liverpool all  the way to Heathrow on Sunday afternoon and I have never seen anything like it. There was really high pressure on the day(1039 to the technophiles, and no, I'm not translating it into american), with no cloud and no wind. It really was other-worldy, something from a spielberg movie.

Incidently, nobody told us what it was. You can imagine what was going through our heads.

70690[/snapback]

Are you saying there was no NOTAM issued, do you know when the first one was. I'll throw that into the incident debrief, We were speaking with West Drayton by 0630 re possiblity of a 9-11 type plane involvement, so I would have hoped that it would have been. Especially with Luton right on top of it and I know they were complaining about the overfly restrictions because of the Heathrow(mental block for correct name) Terminal control area (?)