Pasadena V11...?

ferguzzi

There I was, ambling down the main drag in Pasadena, California on Saturday about 1 pm, admiring the Lambos, ferraris etc. when what should appear, but a wine coloured V11.

Was it you?

Great to see a real bike, as oppose to all those harley fergusons trying to look mean.

It was not me.

Mine is silver and I was in Long Beach at the motorcycle show.

But I did see some beautiful women on V11 Cafe Sport.

I asked her if she ever visited v11lemans.com, but sadly she has never heard of it, and has no interest....maybe if her husband was not there... <_>

I guess she was not my soul mate. :(

But she had good taste in bikes :wub:

It was not me. Mine is a wine-coloured V11 but it has been blocked in the garage all day by my Norton which is sans rear wheel, temporarily, and I was making cider........in France.

However, I would like it to have been.

So..was it you?

There I was, ambling down the main drag in Pasadena...Was it you?...

Although I'm known to frequent downtown Pasadena, alas, my V11 Sport Ballabio is RED, and at 1pm Saturday, I was sitting on a BLACK Griso at the Cycle World International Motorcycle Show in Long Beach. The Griso's a nice bike, but the can's just too big.

Take those rose colored goggles off, your bike is B-L-A-C-K-excl.gif

70449[/snapback]

Depends what angle the sun is at and Guzzi doesn't do 'wine' anyway, so I'm thinking that most likely the wine was in Ferg and goodness only knows what colour that bike actually was, if indeed there really was a bike, and if indeed he really was walking down the street surrounded by Harley - Fergussons and not just lolling in a wine-coloured haze on a Pasadena park bench. Pasadena? well really! Are we expected to believe that. Next thing – Ferg will be telling us that he can fly!

Mine's wine-coloured all the time,

70489[/snapback]

So it was you!

Problem solved.

Do you and Ferguzzi often go on drinking sprees? What town are you hitting next?