Neil Hodgson knows us!

ferguzzi

I was working the other day with a young lass from Yorkshire, who :mg::mg: is best friend's with Neil Hodgson, and family. He of WSB champion, BSB champion, sometime GP rider and now racing in the states.

She was on her way to visit with them in the states, it seems he is now in Orlando testing, and has committed to the states for a couple of years, which is sort of a shame, but the money is good. Apparently he came sixth last year, his first one , when of course all the circuits were new to him, so who knows next year?

Anyway I asked her to pass on the message that the sad bastards who subscribe to V11.COM said hello!

He did quite well and looks to do even better this coming year. He was on the podium about six times and won one race. He team mate was Eric Bostrom this year and Ben Bostrom this next year. I expect they will both do quite well but both Honda and Suzuki will be putting more into their teams and bikes next year. It ain't the greatest series but having Neil there certainly takes it up a few notches!!

AMA points 2005

Tell Neil he can come ride my MGS anytime!!!

Neil Hodgson is a great guy. A true ambassador for roadracing.

Unfortunately he's been sent to the USA to run mostly sub par tracks compared to WSB and GP. As well, the arrogant bastard winning things for the last few years [ Matt Mladdin] shows no sign, nor does his Suzuki, from fading from view. Pitty really. It'd be great to see Neil up there on the Ducati. We'll see how he does next year now that he's used to the AMA tracks.

Ciao, Steve G.

Neil Hodgson is a great guy. A true ambassador for roadracing.

Unfortunately he's been sent to the USA to run mostly sub par tracks compared to WSB and GP.

70715[/snapback]

Well, shoot: of course they're sub-par: they're paved!

How's he do in the dirt? Does he like the mile or 1/2 mile tracks best?

;)

[seriously: what do you expect from a country that likes NASCAR more than F1 or MotoGP? Heck, the best racing news I've heard all year was that Canada was going to do a knockoff of the IoM TT somewhere up in New Brunswick or Prince Ed Isl. or something... Sub-par? Heck, we've a got a lot of climbing to go before we get there!] :D

:mg: