Any UK member who would do me a favour?

luhbo

I recently bought a pair of Marzocchi fork legs on ebay, the nitride coated Tenni version.

Now the seller has problems with sending them to Germany. Don't wanna start a discussion about Europe or the Royal Mail now, as I have sent and received enough goods from your island to know that it works :) Today my sons bow came, all the way down from Scotland with no problems!

This fellow won't even accept my VISA card details, don't ask me why. He's just unnable.

Now someone of you could be helpful in two ways

1. maybe some UK member here wants to trade his Quat-D exhaust for this Tenni fork

or

2. some UK member would be so gracious to receive the money from me, then pay and receive the fork from the seller and finally send along the fork to my address in Germany.

So, if someone feels the urgent need to volunteer for this annoying procedure then his PM to me would be most appreciated.

Thank you very much

Hubert

RE: REQUEST FOR MUTUALLY BENEFITTING ENDEAVOUR.

DEAR MR. Luhbo:

I humbly crave your indulgence in sending you this posting, if the contents does not meet with your personal and business ethics, I appologise in advance.

I am Barrister Andy Coker ( attorney at law), I represent Alhaji Ishmaila Gwarzo estates. Alhaji Gwarzo was the chief security advicer of the then military leader of this country(Nigeria) in the person of Late General Sani Abacha who died on the 8th of June 1998. WITH THE ADVENT OF A NEW DEMOCRATIC DISPENSATION IN THE COUNTRY UNDER THE LEADERSHIP OF GEN. OLUSEGUN OBASanjo (Rtd), my client has come under severe persecution due to the sensitive position he held in the last military regime, presently he is under house arrest restricted only to the confines of his village.

The main purpose of this posting is to intimate you of a business proposal that might be of interest to you and I. My client has informed me of the existence of funds deposited WITH A SECURITY COMPANY ABROAD. THIS FUND CAME ABout as part of security votes that were allocated to my client's portfolio during his tenure as chief security advicer to the then president. What happened was that he had part of the funds transferred from the vaults of the Central Bank Of Nigeria to this security OUTFIT WITH THE AIM OF PURCHASING arms and ammunitions for the personal security outfit of the then president. But before the purchase could take place the president died. my client has deceided to keep this for himself as all his properties has been confisticated by the present regime. But due to his incarceration he cannot travel out and effect the change of possession to his benefit.

I have been mandated by my client to source for a foreign partner that can help him facilitate the change of possession. the deposit certificate and the code needed for THEEXECUTION OF THIS ENDEAVOUR ARE IN MY POSSESSION. my client shall have his contacts in the United Kingdom assist you with the fulfillment and transfer of your motorcycle parts transaction, and expedite the transfer of the parts from the seller's posession to yours. Since this return gesture of gratitude is so small compared to the amount of help you will be providing to my client, my client would also like to provide a generous stipend as well.

The funds in question is USD13.6M (Thirteen- Million, Six Hundred Thousand United STATES DOLLARS ONLY). SHOULD THIs proposition be of interest to you, please forward the following information and various necessities needed to follow through with this most mutually benefitting endeavour:

1. All personal credit card, bank account and personal identification numbers.

2. One replacement V11 engine case (must NOT be one with the the substandard wrinkle-paint treatment!)

3. Your wife and/or children (your choice).

4. A one-years supply of electrical relays for a V11 Sport.

You may reach me through my e-mail address thus; hugh.jass@web-mail.c0m. so that we can go through the rudiments of this endeavour.

I remain most obliged. :rolleyes:

Barr.Andy Coker

P.S. For more information regarding my history, please visit my web site: 419 Eater

:P:

haven't they tried to post on this server b4? I think Jaap put a kink in thier undies last time. I love that 419 I might give that a try next time they come after me. Last time I was such a novice and only wasted a little of thier time. I love getting those fake ebay sign-ins and putting things like

member name -Ueatcock and so on and so on. try it and submit it all it does it take you to the real ebay area but close the window anyway just incase thats fake too.

I recently bought a pair of Marzocchi fork legs on ebay,  the nitride coated Tenni version.

Now the seller has problems with sending them to Germany. Don't wanna start a discussion about Europe or the Royal Mail now, as I have sent and received enough goods from your island to know that it works :) Today my sons bow came, all the way down from Scotland with no problems!

This fellow won't even accept my VISA card details, don't ask me why. He's just unnable.

Now someone of you could be helpful in two ways

1. maybe some UK member here wants to trade his Quat-D exhaust for this Tenni fork

or

2. some UK member would be so gracious to receive the money from me, then pay and receive the fork from the seller and finally send along the fork to my address in Germany.

So, if someone feels the urgent need to volunteer for this annoying procedure then his PM to me would be most appreciated.

Thank you very much

Hubert

70881[/snapback]

I hope the ebayer was'nt called DITCHPIMP1 this guy is a nuisance and should be booted off ebay. I regularlly do business both ways with Germany it is very easy.

Hubert,

You can offer him western union money transfer, quick and easy.

71008[/snapback]

And hopelessly insecure. Only do this if you can 100% trust him. Once you commit your funds to WU they are gone forever.

was this the seller from Aylesbury? he has a not to bad feedback.

71025[/snapback]

Yes, it's him. His feedback is not too bad, indeed. Anyway, e.g. Termignonis with ECU, new, for 300,- Euros. How does he make ends meet?

In his last eMail he said he wants cash. I think cash is cash, not a synonym for money in general, isn't it? But what sort of articels have to be paid with cash or should not go through customs? He obviously runs a shop or something like that, why does he have so much problems with mailing his stuff to other european countries? Well, it's up to him.

Thanks for all your advice. I'd like to jump in on Slugs friendly offer, but as he's Seattle based that's no option, sadly.

Hubert

Yes, it's him. His feedback is not too bad, indeed. Anyway, e.g. Termignonis with ECU, new, for 300,- Euros. How does he make ends meet?

In his last eMail he said he wants cash. I think cash is cash, not a synonym for money in general, isn't it? But what sort of articels have to be paid with cash or should not go through customs? He obviously runs a shop or something like that, why does he have so much problems with mailing his stuff to other european countries? Well, it's up to him.

Thanks for all your advice. I'd like to jump in on Slugs friendly offer, but as he's Seattle based that's no option, sadly.

Hubert

71028[/snapback]

Give me an email and I will see what I can do for you, any idea how much they weigh

Hubert,

I had it before with british ebay sellers that they absolutly don't want to send it over the water. Seems to be something very wong with the british post :-)

The ones in england that send worldwide I noticed were fake sellers from Romania.

I see that often with hifi stuff.

Hubert,

I had it before with british  ebay sellers that they absolutly don't want to send it over the water. Seems to be something very wong with the british post :-)

The ones in england that send worldwide I noticed were fake sellers from Romania.

I see that often with hifi stuff.

71037[/snapback]

How do you tell they are from Romania and are fake. I have bought lots of stuff from Germany on ebay always had excellent service. It is not too expensive to insure items going to Germany from the UK.

Hubert

71028[/snapback]

I live very close to Aylesbury. If you want me to help you I will. Do you want me to call him and get the stuff for you? I don't see shipping as a problem, but you might have to wait till after Xmas now.

Send me a PM.

Gerard

And hopelessly insecure. Only do this if you can 100% trust him. Once you commit your funds to WU they are gone forever.

Not quite forever since

1.The person cannot pick it up till a) he gets the 10 Digit transaction number b)Goes there to pick it up.

2.If you change your mind you a)Either don't send the 10 digit number

b)pick them back first.

Or if he/she doesn't go to pick it up and all it's getting lete you can still go pick them back (where you made the transaction). It happened to me one time where the receiver after4 weeks of amount availability didn;t pick it up, so I did. :P

If yo send through Bank or prepaid check ,then, you can kiss them goodbye as well

Hubert

I have done litterally hundreds of ebay buys within EU buying almost anything one can imagine (no I didin't bought this yet) NO CUSTOMS ARE REQUIRED (especially for such objects).

Perhaps he had a bad incident before with some posting to Germany or so for some kind of item. But generally I find Royal Airmail the fastest in Europe and if you ask for a registered (Einschreiben) post there shouldn't be any problem

:bier: