napoleon bar end mirrors

bigbikerrick

Do you have a pic. of the mountain bike mirrors you can post?

72198[/snapback]

05-05-05_1539.jpg

Not a great photo, but it should do the trick. I actually like these now ... yes, buzzy and vague at speed, but isn't everything? Works well enough. I use rubber plumbing washers at the joints to dampen vibes a bit.

JB

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

05-05-05_1539.jpg

Not a great photo, but it should do the trick.  I actually like these now ... yes, buzzy and vague at speed, but isn't everything? Works well enough.  I use rubber plumbing washers at the joints to dampen vibes a bit.

JB

73943[/snapback]

Thanks for the pic. BTW Your bike is one of the best looking V 11 sports Ive seen. I love the red accents you added, especially the wheels, and that seat, Muy Italiano!

• 3 months later...
Those "rhinos" along with the CRG mirrors look like a sweet setup, let us know if the aprilia bar ends fit without mods. Thanks!

71305[/snapback]

Here are some (clickable) thumbnails of the Rhino bar ends. Just like I thought, it is an easy swap. I decided to put on some new Renthals while I was at it.

AF1 has these bar ends as well as other aprilia bits that will fit the LeMans. I have shopped with them for years and they are very friendly and reliable.

57233269-7577-00800060-.jpg57233270-badf-00800060-.jpg57233271-d6f7-00800060-.jpg

• 5 months later...