RossoPurro

Guest citimoto

Guest citimoto

Has anyone had any dealings with the folks over at Rosso Purro? As many of you know my sport is being shipped today from Texas and I am already itching to adorne it with superflous shiny things. Rosso Purro have quite a few ltasty looking things just wondering if anyone has dealt with them. My Italian is rusty (It was never good, but there was once that exchange student from Naples who made me want to learn) so Im having a hard time reading details and payment info.

I also plan on barraging you guys with questions about setting up the bike. The bike has some nice things as is but hasnt been chipped or anything done to the airbox. Is this worthwhile on this bike? I have a thing for a nice induction noise.

Also, other than Al, anyone else out there in the Carolinas? It might be fun to get a group together to ride every so often.

Yes I have bought things from them & the service is very good. The product quality is a 10 out of a possible 10. I dealt with a guy named Paolo who was fluent in english & got me what I wanted. If what you want is on the site I wouldnt be afraid to buy it with a credit card or pay pal. They shipped my order in 1 business day after I paid for it.

I can add my strong endorsement too; it's a standup establishment that exists for love not money. Bought an exhaust system (Quat-D) from them this fall past, and almost bought thier tailpiece as well - very nicely made. Both Paolo and Fillippo converse well in english. The bikes they build are really REALLY cool.

...and apparently, no, there are no other V11 riders in the Carolinas... but that may be changing :thumbsup:

See the recent post by "davindav":

http://www.v11lemans.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=6842

:D

We may have to put together something this Spring for Carolinians if this keeps up :bike:

al