who wants MV agusta?

Paul Minnaert

I can agree with where Nogbad is coming from on this....

...but bar the erm..... holey fairing, I do like the looks of it. Very purposeful.

Whether I would buy one though, that is another matter :unsure:

They are bound to have teething problems as it were.

Just have to see how they go on.

I am in favour of anyone developing new bikes for us.

Whether they should be trying to harvest from an historic names reputation is another issue entirely. :unsure:

Quite like the idea of a Voxan though. :ninja:

Nige. B)

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MV AGUSTA sold to italian investment group GEVI SpA for one euro [A$1.60] it receives 57.5 percent share of mv along with it's $127 million debt. :huh2: it is believed that protonmade this move to make itself a more interesting prospect for sale to volkswagen.

Guest slowpoke

All motorcyles and manufacturers have something to offer. If we start banging bikes will end up like the Harley crowd. The Italians have a great sense of design and the Japanese have the engineering and low cost. I have a Triumph also and I want to say, that whether they are a link to the past or not, they make one fine motorcycle and if you check out the comparison/rating websites you will find that Triumph ranks at the very top.

All motorcyles and manufacturers have something to offer. If we start banging bikes will end up like the Harley crowd. The Italians have a great sense of design and the Japanese have the engineering and low cost. I have a Triumph also and I want to say, that whether they are a link to the past or not, they make one fine motorcycle and if you check out the comparison/rating websites you will find that Triumph ranks at the very top.

74886[/snapback]

Thats why I've always had a soft spot in my heart for the British thunder. I may get a Triumph yet. If they redesign the Daytona it could be enough to send me over the pond. :bike: Otherwise I like the 675 and the triple but they are so tiny the speed triple feels like a rail :huh2: