2006 calendar

big J

Just downloaded the calendar

What's this?

3 Tenni's and not a Scura in sight?

I reckon packets of chocolate limes have been winging their way between Tenni HQ and Jaap's place. :D

Maybe the Scura boys should get ready for next year, I'd suggest bottles of Guinness(the dark stuff)! :ninja:

PS why has the Tenni got it's panniers on backwards?

Guest Nogbad

I did suggest a Scura for October would be appropriate. You know, halloween, the dark side etc.

I think the Scuristas are too embarrassed to submit a picture. After all, a matt black bike? Says ratbike to me for sure.

What's this?

I reckon packets of chocolate limes have been winging their way between Tenni HQ and Jaap's place. :D

Maybe the Scura boys should get ready for next year, I'd suggest bottles of Guinness(the dark stuff)! :ninja:

73459[/snapback]

You can always wash the Rossa Mandello down with a high pressure hose.

Being a sad bunny I just looked at Will's travelogues and it seems he always has them that way round. It must if he meets a young lady she will have plenty of room for her feet

What's this?

73459[/snapback]

Just goes to show what a fine fellow jaap is ! :D

and what exceptionally good taste he has :sun:

:bier:

Cheers

Van

73459[/snapback]

whut'chew tawkin' bout Willis? :!:

This boosts top speed figures as the slimmer profile "slices" through the air.

I reckon it's good for at least 3 mph :grin:

to be honest though...Moto Guareschi set it up that way. Who am I to question Italians? :helmet: Though...now that you mention it.... :homer: They never looked backwards until you mentioned it! :rasta:

to be honest though...Moto Guareschi set it up that way. Who am I to question Italians? :helmet: Though...now that you mention it.... :homer: They never looked backwards until you mentioned it! :rasta:

73498[/snapback]

Italians are used to retreating!

73498[/snapback]

But the drag as the nicely sliced air tumbles and disrupts as it comes of the large rear robs you of 5mph :nerd:

73498[/snapback]

don't be suprised, I hear they switched the springs from the choke to the seat release :homer: that luigi he's always a drinking while working. Like how my tank is either a little too big or the steering stop tab was put in the wrong place on the frame and my forks rub the tank turned all the way. :homer: or relays :homer: clutches :homer: ya know this stuff aint jap quality initial build but at least you can ride it 3 times as long so they got something right. :luigi:

But the drag as the nicely sliced air tumbles and disrupts as it comes of the large rear robs you of 5mph  :nerd:

73507[/snapback]

ahh!...but you fail to take into account the "venturi effect" created by the large rear which in turn creates a vaccum effect on exhaust gasses, thus reducing the load on the valves.

This equates to another 2.5 mph for a net gain of 0.5 mph. :nerd: