>>LEGAL HELP <<

g.forrest

Ok, I'll try again....

Lawyers riding Guzzis are alive and wellin Bundaberg Australia. Two partners in my firm have Guzzis (VII and Daytona). Office Manager has a Corsa. Anyone want to give cheek.....then we'll get ourselves another :D

My warm greetings to all Guzzisti there.From a dedicated "Corsisti" over here in Europe.

What's it a Red or a Yellow corsa your friend has? :bier:

Héy Alex, you have got an angel. Have you seen the pic, there is indeed an angel behind you! I mean it!!!

Hopefully yes, I think you are a gifted person to recognize that and I'm seriouslly speaking. <_ and it very much needed i can go anywhere without him src="%7B___base_url___%7D/uploads/emoticons/default_notworthy.gif" alt=":notworthy:">

Helps me steer safer& better as well ,too(I believe) ;)

Héy Bill, how is going your project "carabinieri"... :(

74621[/snapback]

Well, my ex-Carabinieri friend's mom knows the head guy where she lives near Modena and got me some large, nifty "radio-dispatched" decals. She visited recently and delivered them.

So, as I decided not to buy the Nuovo Falcone, I am back on track with the pickup project. Wayne Orwig wants to build a temp paint shed inside my garage and tackle this ourselves. I am more inclined to go to a local auto paint place.

Bottom line? Soon, I hope. Come visit; I'll let you drive it around. OK, OK, you can ride the Ballabio; we could stage a traffic stop. :D

Bill

My warm greetings to all Guzzisti there.From a dedicated "Corsisti" over here in Europe.

What's it a Red or a Yellow corsa your friend has? :bier:

74625[/snapback]

The Corsa is "RED" as are the others. I'll send a pic when I can work out how it's done