griso modded

Paul Minnaert

Guest slowpoke

What! there already modding a Griso and there are not any here in the US? What's up with Guzzi? And btw why can't we go back to my original complaint about Guzzi. Why can't they come up with a motor that has 100+ hp to the rear wheel and 70+ torque? Come on guys we need it!

Guest julianashcroft

The gold forks don't really suite the bike as much as the black ones on the original model. The cans have too much plumbing. I think I will wait until MG bring out there own replacement can in the next month or so.

The gold forks don't really suite the bike as much as the black ones on the original model.

Yes If the moded bike was black or red, then the gold forks would fit hands down.(aesthetically speaking)

Other than that ,dunno if this bike needs some Ohlins forks, though a 100hp motor would be better.

on second thought. why can't they just cut the pipes off right after they turn the side of the head like all these OCC bikes and customs do? Might be something to look at in the states where the police don't care

pipes.jpg

:huh2:

74537[/snapback]

Because they're done just for looks with no regard for tuned length or anything else

Those twin cans look really good. Much better than the other under and over can. Unfortunately, the last thing you want to do if you buy a new bike is immediately spend £1000 on a new exhaust system.

Unfortunately, the last thing you want to do if you buy a new bike is immediately spend £1000 on a new exhaust system.

75465[/snapback]

Thats just one of the things that comes with the role of being a man, pay and look cheerful...