1. 1. What colour should Nog choose?

• Blue
    • Red
    • Toss a coin

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I reckon a Union Jack paint job for the false fuel tank- changed me mind- just dump all the standard bodywork and replace with unpainted carbon fibre.

Congratulations Noggers- will you be taking it to Cadwell in May?

Guy :helmet:

Congratulations Noggers- will you be taking it to Cadwell in May?

Guy  :helmet:

76000[/snapback]

I dunno. Depends whether the weather and work situation gives me a chance to run it in. Also, I was looking forward to exploring the handling of the V11. Mind you, I suppose Cadwell could have been made for the Firebolt.

He won't talk to us anymore once he's got it. You all know that, don't you?

Do they do pink ones?

75990[/snapback]

with mauve, or lilac stripes???...............cool, and so just "right" :grin:

:bier:

Cheers

Van

I dunno. Depends whether the weather and work situation gives me a chance to run it in. Also, I was looking forward to exploring the handling of the V11. Mind you, I suppose Cadwell could have been made for the Firebolt.

76008[/snapback]

firebolt... in Black from all the colours (colors) I have seen.

I take it you have ridden & love the thing?...fair enough.... only asking because an italian guy test rode the KTM Superduke (current Buell Lightning owner) at my local bikeshop... & then said...welll actually never mind what he said.

just enjoy your bike. :bike:

firebolt... in Black from all the colours (colors) I have seen.

I take it you have ridden & love the thing?...fair enough.... only asking because an italian guy test rode the KTM Superduke (current Buell Lightning owner) at my local bikeshop... & then said...welll actually never mind what he said.

just enjoy your bike. :bike:

76079[/snapback]

Yes, one ride and I was hooked.

I couldn't get a black one at the keen price. They only had one red one and one blue one left.

What did the guy say about the SuperDuke. I have poked around one in the showroom, but it seemed more supermoto than sportsbike, and part of the appeal of the Buell was the low revving long stroke engine. It is quite something to get 100bhp out of such an undersquare design. The Buell can return over 50mpg in pottering mode, that it if it's possible to potter on one. We shall see!