''american imports''

g.forrest

Lets see.  I understand. 

It is OK for you thin-skinned people on the European side of the pond to bash the USA and call our President an idiot.

But its not OK, and you can't handle it, when the truth is spoken about the USA's contributions to winning both world wars and the rebuilding of Europe after WWII  ???

Yeah.  Thats fair and balanced.   

<_>

76695[/snapback]

Ehhhhhhhhhhh, I wish the USA Would go back to pre WWII mode, mind thier own P's and Q's but sadly thats not possible on the global market. but I say screw the global market everyone for themselves. find an alternative to oil and let the middle east spiral into crater filled sand dunes.

TYV15029.jpg

they have them available for sale now.

and Bush IS an idiot. Maybe not all by himself but things are bad here. Anyone working the streets or that owns thier own small business knows republicans+whitehouse=less $$$ for everyone(but the upper escelon)

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

btw when Clinton was in office the Dollar was near 1:1.5GBP, and I Think the euro was new but 1:0.9 or 0.8 euro, I forget look at things now. Bush bad, clinton good(or any make the peace democratic president). :thumbsup:

I also don't consider myself a democrat but monetarily I am, idealistically I'm closer to a republican tho. :huh2:

here here :thumbsup:

Ehhhhhhhhhhh, I wish the USA Would go back to pre WWII mode, mind thier own P's and Q's but sadly thats not possible on the global market. but I say screw the global market everyone for themselves. find an alternative to oil and let the middle east spiral into crater filled sand dunes.

TYV15029.jpg

and Bush IS an idiot. Maybe not all by himself but things are bad here. Anyone working the streets or that owns thier own small business knows republicans+whitehouse=less $$$ for everyone(but the upper escelon)

76697[/snapback]

TYV15029.jpg

76697[/snapback]

Isolationism is a thing of the past. Hell, even China is casting it aside in favour of world trade.

I'm sorry that this great economy we're in the midst of is not treating you well in Minnesota. Maybe you should consider moving down South. We're doing fine. Just fine. Northwest Arkansas, Texas, Georgia, North Carolina. Lots of opportunity and you can actually ride motorcycles year round !!! :D

Isolationism is a thing of the past.  Hell, even China is casting it aside in favour of world trade.

I'm sorry that this great economy we're in the midst of is not treating you well in Minnesota.  Maybe you should consider moving down South.  We're doing fine.  Just fine.  Northwest Arkansas, Texas, Georgia, North Carolina.  Lots of opportunity and you can actually ride motorcycles year round !!!  :D

76722[/snapback]

I wouldn't say go as far as isolationism, just say screw isreal, iraq, iran, whoever, pull out pull back find a way to take away the only power they really have over there, the oil. and move on with the world. I hope for a day when the mideast isn't the center of the world. :huh2: they'd had a good 2,000+ year run. enough is enough. :ninja:

If you can read this Jaap, you've probably read the way this thread has gone. It seems history lesson in school has been given different versions of what is fact depending on which country you have been brought up. Add a heaping spoonfull of Hollywood's often laughable versions, and we have like minded motorcyclists calling each others world leaders [i think we agree that most all world leaders are low life] nasty things.

I think it's time the plug was pulled on this thread. I've seen other shut down for way less nastiness. We're all buddies, and as motorcyclists, we're serious minorities in this world.

Time to pull the plug on that fucking Global Warming thread too!

Ciao, Steve G.

Wouldn't that be stealing? That contravenes #8 of the Decalogue!!!

76735[/snapback]

no I mean replace it as best we can, hydrogen, back to more coal(but then what about the global warming). I dunno think of something you ppl are the brains I thought.

row.of.chimps.jpeg

guzzi think tank?