What's your weather like?

helicopterjim R.I.P.

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:rasta: the weathers getting nice here now days of 23-25 c, but getting bit of rain mostly quick light showers.did ride wednesday up our mountain[oxley highway] one of the twistiest bits of good roads abought this area. 27k from the foot of the hill to the top, gingers creek. where we stop for coffee then ride back down,lots of 25k and 35k posted bends and only short 100-300mtr straights inbetween.had good ride with scura and 748 allways fun with wet to dry conditions depending whether on the southern or northern side of the hill. it's allways good to get out with a bit of wet abought. it gives me the chance to get past that fn scura. ciao pics taken at long flat hotel on return from top.

83473[/snapback]

I got a couple of nice shots to.

That would be Mr Forrest on the right.

A bit of sunshine, with dry roads and all the fair weather guys have suddenly appeared today blowing the cobwebs out of their Gixxers and R1s.

Forecast 14 degrees, sunny and dry tomorrow- will hopefully get a chance to go for a ride in between Moto GP and BSB.

First camping trip of the year next weekend so I hope the weather holds up.

Guy :helmet:

Sunshine, 15 degrees and playtime on the WR400. Lots of Harleys and Gixxers here too but they don't get in the way of the WR.

83800[/snapback]

I was riding around Chilliwack/Ryder Lake/Cultus Lake Jim, where were you?

Ciao, Steve G.

I was riding around Chilliwack/Ryder Lake/Cultus Lake Jim, where were you?

Ciao, Steve G.

83844[/snapback]

I was out from 3 to 5 o'clock mostly around Cultus but one blast through Ryder Lake. I was too busy having fun to notice much. Wish I had seen you though.

Cheers!

Jim

riding in 8 hours!!! :D  :P  :P:  :bike:

83854[/snapback]

About 60F and partly sunny :P , and I had to spend it in a jury box for 5 hours. :bbblll:

It was a drunk driving arrest. We convicted her, but there were questions because it was all circumstantial evidence. Two of us stayed around for the sentencing because we wanted to know the outcome and found out that:

she did it and

she was a school bus driver and

a mother of 9! :angry::angry:

The weather has been really sucky here in Northern California this month. We are now paying for the good weather we had in December. I believe we have the most rainy days this month for a new record. God, I hope it is almost over! Now I know how it feels to live up in Seattle. :homer:

Mike

Spring has finally come to the North. We're seeing positive temperatures with two digits © for the first time in five months, literally! Snow melts so rapidly you can hear it, literally (again). Birds are getting it on in the bushes (and I mean the kind with feathers, that fly). I'll be on my bike for the first time this year next weekend. And collect the wifes Laverda from hibernation and full overhaul in a couple of days. Hallelujah!!

That aside: a mate of mine borrows garage space for his Kawa 650 (the thriumph bonneville ripoff bike), as a service to him I was about to remove the battery for charging it yesterday. It was damn impossible. The bike has so much electronics going on in every single available orafice, its impossible to get to anything. I fumbled for two hours, then gave up. I even had the manual in front of me. The Guzzi is heaven to work on in comparison, with acres of space everywhere. Hail!