What's your weather like?

helicopterjim R.I.P.

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Jim,

l hope that wasn't your chopper that had a forced landing because of the snow squall on Hwy. 1?

it looked pretty dramatic, and of course didn't help traffic, l'll try to get some pics on the site.

Are you going to be at the bike show in Abbotsford? with luck we could hook up this year.

:bier:

Cheers

Van

Nawww? You wouldn't get me up in that bucket of bolts!!

47gz4.jpg

Actually they are a fun old helicopter to fly.

These guys had some bad luck but from what I heard the helicopter suffered more later when it fell off the truck!!

I'll be working the Guzzi booth at the bike show and my MGS will be on display as well.

Should I keep it gassed up and the battery charged?

Hey Jim I'm glad to hear that your MGS is going to be at the show! I can't wait to see it. Which dealer is representing Moto Guzzi at the show? British Italian or the boys from Valley? Are you going to be there all four days or just the weekend? All the Guzzi guys from the area could meet at the Guzzi stand on Saturday or something like that and we could finally meet some of the guys from this forum face to face. :bier:

Nawww? You wouldn't get me up in that bucket of bolts!!

47gz4.jpg

Actually they are a fun old helicopter to fly.

These guys had some bad luck but from what I heard the helicopter suffered more later when it fell off the truck!!

I'll be working the Guzzi booth at the bike show and my MGS will be on display as well.

Should I keep it gassed up and the battery charged?

:blush: ahh, er, ahh, .....yes please!

...Bloody hell! a real live :mg: MOTO GUZZI :mg: booth? really? with real dealers and new bikes and everything?? are the guys from Valley still in the loop or are they not "good enough" for Cdn. Scooter corp.?

what ever, they still will get my service $

see you there!

:bier:

Cheers

Van

rain wind rain wind rain wind get the picture? Been like it for couple of weeks now.....structural damage to buildings,ferries cancelled,susp bridges closed,flooding.............roll on summer! :bike:

28 °F / -2 °C

Overcast

Nowcast as of 10:00 am CST on January 12, 2007

Early stages of ice storm underway...

We're supposed to have as much as 2" of ice in the next 36 hours. I won't even take the Ural out in this stuff!

Mostly sunny...70ish (F). I'm trying to feel bad about it (not!!). :P k