What's your weather like?

helicopterjim R.I.P.

Windy as hell here the last few days and it may get worse. The forecast is for 80 km/hr winds with gusts to over 100 for tomorrow night. The winds are expected to last for over 24 hours.

Thats why i am stuck on the rig, bloody pilots wont fly (any excuse). :vomit:

Next time you see one of those IFR offshore pilots wearing a necktie you can tell him you know what it's for. it's to keep his foreskin from growing up over his head!

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is supposed to be 53 degrees & sunny here in Northeast Ohio tomorrow. This is unusually warm weather for December here. I just watched that Al Gore movie "An Inconvenient Truth" last night & I'm starting to wonder if maybe I should take a peek at the Global Warming thread :unsure: Oh well if the world is going to heat up I may as well enjoy it while it lasts.

It is supposed to be 53 degrees & sunny here in Northeast Ohio tomorrow. This is unusually warm weather for December here. I just watched that Al Gore movie "An Inconvenient Truth" last night & I'm starting to wonder if maybe I should take a peek at the Global Warming thread :unsure: Oh well if the world is going to heat up I may as well enjoy it while it lasts.

I heard Al Gore invented global warming :P

It's either in the upper 50's or lower 70's, and sunny...been sunny most of the past month as a matter of fact.......warm weather, no big deal down here! It's kinda nice to let the bikes sit in the shed while I do other stuff! Easy to get spoiled, don't ya know?! :grin:

70's in Jacksonville...took a jog about 1500 in shorts and t...sweated through the whole bit. :sun: k