What's your weather like?

helicopterjim R.I.P.

It's been sunny and in the 60s for the past week !!!

It was a little cloudy today, but the week is looking good...

I'm gonna try and get some more riding in. I got three nice rides in last week !!!

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It got up to 13 degrees C (55F) yesterday and it was sunny and dry.

Had a great ride with some friends over Snake Pass to Castleton in the Peak District (for a cream tea- rufty tufty bikers we are), then back home over Strines Moor.

Lots of other traffic about, but it was just nice to be out and about on a ride that did not involve commuting to work.

Guy :race:

well sun morning was perfect here :D and was up breakfasted and off just after 8 am for a perfect ride to coffee up at morris's to have him join me on a pleasent ride up river on his RM to the end of bitumen. with a visit to the tip then a couple of beers at up river pub. then pleasent ride home in 30c temp! all after being up sat night till 2-30 am to catch moto gp on telly. [i was pumped after caseys win] :thumbsup:

Guest Britcheflee

well sun morning was perfect here :D and was up breakfasted and off just after 8 am for a perfect ride to coffee up at morris's to have him join me on a pleasent ride up river on his RM to the end of bitumen. with a visit to the tip then a couple of beers at up river pub. then pleasent ride home in 30c temp! all after being up sat night till 2-30 am to catch moto gp on telly. [i was pumped after caseys win] :thumbsup:

Greetings from N California - up in the 80s here for the past day or so - had to turn the sprinkler system on! Going to ride tomorrow as weather is perfect - this part of the world in early spring is truly beautiful - reminds me of Europe in many ways in the summer - and I think that is why so many came here and started growing grapes - Ill take some pics tomorrow and post them. Got home this evening at 9.30 pm and sky was crystal clear and temps in mid 60s - very nice.

The only problem this time of the year is that when everything starts blooming the pollen is incredible - my car is literally covered in a yellow dust - not good for anyone with allergies.

Lee

Well....what was potentially a great week of decent weather with one day reaching about 70 degrees, quickly degraded into a one day Nor'Easter with 8-12" of snow.

I think this has pushed the motorcycle season back a week or so. <_>

Woke up this morning to high winds and rain, now getting snow flurries (but they are melting straight away).

and forecast for more, only good thing is if it gets worse :notworthy: might get delayed going to the rig on tuesday.

• 3 months later...

nights mostly cold 9-4c days 14-18c mid winter. has been quite a bit of rain in last few weeks mostly south of here with some flooding with high onshore winds and rough seas. but good thing is now past equinox and heading toward spring. my favourite time of year. great riding weather! :bike::D

Been pissing it down for days and half of Yorkshire is under water.

Glad I live on a hill.

Guy :helmet:

My daughter lives just south of Barnsley and works in Sheffield,normally a 20 minute commute.On Monday it took 7 hours for her to get home because of the floods........ :(

Currently 91F and very humid.

We had typical afternoon thundershowers a couple hours ago that brought the humidity way up.

But it is now clear, so I am ready to throw on the mesh jacket, helmet and jump on the bike.

:bike:

touring the alps at the moment, 10 deg c bloddy raining again.

went over glossglockner was turned round half way, closed due to

snow.

Gerloss just very wet, just like been at home then really

touring the alps at the moment, 10 deg c bloddy raining again.

went over glossglockner was turned round half way, closed due to

snow.

It sounds to me that Al Gore and David Suzuki are not delivering on their promise of global warming. What can you expect from a politician and a scientist with no credentials anyways!!