What's your weather like?

helicopterjim R.I.P.

It sounds to me that Al Gore and David Suzuki are not delivering on their promise of global warming. What can you expect from a politician and a scientist with no credentials anyways!!

Constant rain here.

keeps the rear brake cool anyway

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

torrential rain and floodings, only interrupted by moist and scorching heat. last night we pumped 500 litres of water out our basement garage. one might see fine riding weather, start the bike and then ride straight into Ragnarok 300 metres down the road. we are not amused. but from today I have 3 weeks of holiday, so what do I care :bier:

Pissed with rain all afternoon, but am going on a run over to oban in the morning :bike: , hopefully miss all the showers but probably wont :bbblll: thank god for goretex.

gary

Pissed with rain all afternoon, but am going on a run over to oban in the morning :bike: , hopefully miss all the showers but probably wont :bbblll: thank god for goretex.

gary

yep...gortex :thumbsup: the only stuff that does the job proper. [pity it's so damn exxy]

Here in the Central Valley of California it was 110 degrees (f) :thing: two days ago.

Mercifully, it only hit 102 today. Can we get one of these sunshine smilies :sun: without the darn smile?

Rain all over Sweden for several days back plus all forecasts. I need new boots (will really consider paying a lot for Goretex) and a pair of rain gloves. Apart from that I still don't think I really need rain protection. Just don't wear a white t-shirt under the jacket... Oh, and that pin-lock anti-fog extra screen on a clear visor really is a must.

Rain all over Sweden for several days back plus all forecasts. I need new boots (will really consider paying a lot for Goretex) and a pair of rain gloves. Apart from that I still don't think I really need rain protection. Just don't wear a white t-shirt under the jacket... Oh, and that pin-lock anti-fog extra screen on a clear visor really is a must.

what? up north we had bad weather this weekend after a hot week :sun: (while it rained a lot down south)

It is turning better again during the week, and finally I see the light.. my V11 will be out on the road RSN.

I used the pin-lock for my run up the highlands and was delighted with it. no misting up at all in spite of being caught in a couple of heavy showers :thumbsup: had gortex suit gloves and boots remained bone dry, wont be buying another rainsuit again :whistle:

Oh and its a beautiful day today, hopefully summer has arrived at last :sun:

Gary

what? up north we had bad weather this weekend after a hot week :sun: (while it rained a lot down south)

It is turning better again during the week, and finally I see the light.. my V11 will be out on the road RSN.

That's further north than I have ever been, sad to say! Maybe I should attend the NGzz04...