Somebody tell this guy

staedtler

Bike magazine in Sweden (I think it was) ran a Lambo Gallardo against a MV Agusta 1000 on Nurburgring, the ultimate road/racetrack.

The Agusta won, mostly because of its superior acceleration out of bends. The Lambo was a lot faster down straights and faster through most corners, but lost because of inferior agility.

Fastest cars on Nurburgring (except the 1000 bhp Porsche specials) are the small bike engined Caterhams (300 bhp - 550 kg), and they would have toasted the MV Agusta.

Hey! Bloke! Yeah! You with the gut and the poofy shirt! Fuque off!

Happy now? :moon:  :grin:

Pete

76586[/snapback]

Don't forget to include a reference to his direct descent from Neanderthal man with no evidence of sapiens genes, his arrant lack of common sense in not keeping his gob shut on a sunny day in a no-windscreen vehicle and his entirely one-trick-pony TV persona.

A complete waste of space.

? bike engine 300 bhp. [what bike] thats interesting the mv lambo comparo. :thumbsup:

Bike magazine in Sweden (I think it was) ran a Lambo Gallardo against a MV Agusta 1000 on Nurburgring, the ultimate road/racetrack.

The Agusta won, mostly because of its superior acceleration out of bends. The Lambo was a lot faster down straights and faster through most corners, but lost because of inferior agility.

Fastest cars on Nurburgring (except the 1000 bhp Porsche specials) are the small bike engined Caterhams (300 bhp - 550 kg), and they would have toasted the MV Agusta.

76580[/snapback]

Guest AdamofKC

Sigh.... yet he didn't even mention the Campagna T-Rex. It uses a Kawasaki ZZR engine, and newer ones use Hayabusa engines and some with Turbos or Supers. I know the owner of the very first T-Rex to enter the states with full, complete legal documentation. It looks REALLY sweet.

the one I want with all the right options for me prices out to about $59,000 and then I have to put it together myself. :angry: damnit. rather have the Elise for $35,000 and its ready to go. But that atom is a sweet car, but I would like to be able to have a roof or a maybe a windshield? and the elise is more pleasing to the eyes. but who really cares I can't afford either of'em. :huh2:

Probabaly the most fun you can have on 4 wheels other than a Caterham 7.

76516[/snapback]

But for the most fun on wheels you need to look for something likeFurthur, with six wheels!

bus.jpg

I wonder if I am too much of an old fuddy duddy to buy a magic bus(with rack on back for the goose) and travel round the world...or atleast a couple of continents.