The Griso they should have made

Morris Sod

Spartaco._2_jpg.jpg

Thought Guiseppe and Paolo could have thrown this together on a Friday arvo from the parts bin instead of the current Griso.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What! Yuk! :vomit:

If I wanted to make like a mainsail with my feet in the next county I would buy a custom Harley and at least do it right.

That is an absolute abortion. I can't say anything good about it.

By the way, the only new bike out there worthy of the term "abortion" in that ugly friggin' Triumph Rocket Three anamoly. Push it off a pier, please!!!!

The back end is just plain damn old fashioned in my opinion.

I agree about the Rocket 3 though. They beat the Vmax in every way, including ugliness.

....an absolute abortion. I can't say anything good about it....

...perhaps say nothin at all then :huh2: Can't see why something that's obviously been put together with such care should attract such venomous comments. Give the man credit for following his own vision & puttin in the hours. What can you show us Nogbad?

What is it Morris? Based on a 1100Sport? Some nice details. One day I'm gonna make a cruiser...

KB :sun:

I definatly like it, change the exhaust for sure, I like all kinds of bikes, only ones I think are fugly would be any of the SV line by suzuki, hell almost everything from suzuki, half the honda line and most of the kawi line, I guess I don't really like many bikes, Beemers, Guzzi's, aprilia's, Buell's, Ducati's, and some harleys :huh2:

I think rather than comparing to a Greaseball, its more in the vein of a Jackal or Stone and looks much more purposeful and muscular than them.

I see the UK dealers now have red Grisos in stock rather than just black- can't wait to see a yella one.

Guy :helmet:

If I were interested in this sort of bike, I think I would like it better than a California or Harley Sportster, so I can see the attraction. But then I do my cruising on this!

By the way, if anyone needs help pushing a Rocket Three off a pier, let me know.......

What are you rebellin' against, Johnny?

Whaddya got?

DSCN0219crop.jpg