So many rules!

staedtler

Shall we start a handbag v tankbag thread???

Dlaing can fight the corner for tankbags- Ratchethack would you mind defending handbags?

Let's have a sensible scientific debate on this subject.

Guy  :helmet:

77831[/snapback]

Oh right bloody on!!!! :stupid:

nothing too b*tchey, all well thought out and based on fact, :P

let the war begin :drink:

:bier:

Cheers

Van

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shall we start a handbag v tankbag thread???

Dlaing can fight the corner for tankbags- Ratchethack would you mind defending handbags?

Let's have a sensible scientific debate on this subject.

Guy  :helmet:

77831[/snapback]

Real Men do NOT wash their bikes and their tankbags have been nibbled by squirrels and are fading from exposure to the Sun.

Note the expensive two piece suit in classy black open just right to look casual but dorky.

Avoids eye contact with the Gentleman's Quest as she laughs at him for sweating like a pig in the hot sun, while trying to look cool.

dscf14809sf.jpg

But I must admit that I have a black leather belt, a grey sweater vest, a slim tie from Salvation Army, and a Dell® computer shoulder bag (with no computer!)

I learnt to tie a bow tie in the RAF and in the last 17 years I've used that skill once.

I also think the decimal point was misplaced by at least one or if not two places  :o

I've blown this years clothing budget on two of Jaaps T shirts  :)

I'm so glad I'm not cool.

pinko.jpg

The face fuzz went last night.

77804[/snapback]

So it's true what they say about Police helmets!

Sorry; couldn't resist.

I'll come quietly.....

I have reviewed the Style Tips and provide the following assessment in case anyone is tempted to "Get Queer"

1. The guy is a. Queer and b. Anorexic

2. No wonder his suit is too large, he isn't eating properly and is spending too much on heroin.

3. I am 46, and can count on the fingers of one hand the occasions when I have, or ought to have, worn dress shoes. Pointless.

4. Only a wire hanger can clear a fuel pipe, retain a broken exhaust or replace a fuse. Wooden hangers are for your wife to use.

5. $95 for a SCHOOL PULLOVER!!!!!!

6. OK, but only if I had Bill Gates salary

7. I guess if you are as thin as GQ think you ought to be, a wider tie than this would look like a pinny.

8. Expensive way to look queer in any weather

9. I have never attended a black tie event in my life. If this guy loses any more weight the only black tie event he will be attending is his own funeral!

10. Because you have no money left after buying all the other queer accessories recommended up to now.

11. I worry about the use of phraseology like "find a passageway". Keep your back to the wall.

12. Kills two birds with one stone. Helps him to look like a woman and hides his anorexia better than the tux.

13. After the SCHOOL PULLOVER comes the SCHOOL TIE

14. Indispensable for WHAT exactly????

15. I have purchased just 4 suits in my life so far. Every 10 years I get too fat for the old one and replace it.

16. Is this for visor cleaning?

17. 3 comments: Air conditioning, Anti-perspirant, Ring in sick. No need to waste a shirt left in the filing cabinet.

18. DOPP? Desperate Old Poofter Poker perhaps?

19. Buy a new cheaper shirt when it's dirty. If you shop in Wal Mart you will save money in the long run.

20. Would you wear a pyjama top to go out?

21. NO NO NO NO! This is gay beyond belief. It is a WOMAN'S bag for God's sake!

22. No! This guy needs that belt. He's so anorexic the suit will fall off without it. Eat something NOW!

23. Cufflinks. The pinnacle of pointless.

24. OK, I'll let the ray-Bans go.

25. I'm speechless. He looks a right twat dressed like that.

So it's true what they say about Police helmets!

Sorry; couldn't resist.

I'll come quietly.....

77877[/snapback]

:D

Yes it does go all the way to the top.

or

I've stretched the picture to look less fat. (but cunningly left the avatar picture the correct shape)

Have you met my family

200px-Coneheads_Poster.jpg

Go ahead.....call him Queer.....I dare you!!

sean_01.jpg

77894[/snapback]

I don't think he's queer. I guess he might have been mildly miffed to be associated with that anorexic ladyboy in the rest of the presentation though.