Tenni Info

rockitdoc

:mg: Hi Rockitdoc,well, if you want to go away without wind in the hair, i tell you buy a marvellous Tenni. If you enjoy the air i tell you buy a Tenni, have a beautiful colour scheme...... :D:D:D Bye Bye Giovanni #60 :helmet:

Hi,

I'm new to this forum and am looking for a collectible Goose.  Already have a '74 V7 Sport and now want the equivalent (collectible-wise) in a 'modern' machine.

Tenni?

Rosso Corsa?

Any ideas?

Thanks,

S :D  :D  :D

77925[/snapback]

:mg: Hi Guzzirider, i thing a bike build in 170 pieces is a special bike and rare too.

Best regards Giovanni #60 :helmet:

I think the MGS01 is the only really collectable Guzzi at the moment because its a special race bike and is rare.

Guy  :helmet:

77929[/snapback]

Hi'ya guzzirider!

:2c:

all :mg: V11's are pretty rare l would think........very exclusive bikes don't ya know :D

ment for us with refined tastes......

Seriouslly though, the Tenni are l believe the most limited of the V11 road bikes, at only 170 produced in a numbered series, all the special editions's of the V11 are pretty rare, there are a handfull of the track only MGS01's around in the hands of a lucky few, but l think that to find one used would be pretty much imposible, find any V11, bring it home, give it lots of love and attention, a good flogging every now and then and keep on enjoying the Guzzi experience

:bier:

Cheers

Van

• 3 weeks later...
the Tenni are l believe the most limited of the V11 road bikes

78018[/snapback]

gotta agree with you, though they are mostly limited by their Tenni Guy riders. Those guys need a good flogging every now and then.

So BFG is still alive and well!

and lurking on "our" :wub: Tenni site l see <_>

yep, l guess that we are a pretty exclusive bunch, but it's not us due for a good flogging, it's the bikes BFG, ......it seems that we are pretty much a northern hemisphere bunch, all waiting for the better weather, :sun:

what about Ireland? do you , or can you ride year-round? l figure that your weather would be pretty much the same as us here on the west-coast of Canada, temperate, but very wet!!..............Gawd, l'm talking about the bloody weather! far too English that, l should be going on about why Tenni's are Sooooo beautiful, and how V11's are just the best thing since sliced bread, and how they have more character than Buells/Harleys/Ducatis etc.

Or at the very least roasting you and the :ninja: Scurra's !!

:bier:

Cheers

Van