Celebrities and their Guzzi's

Guest redguzziv10

Guest redguzziv10

i'm starting to get weary of trying to extol the virtues of my "Moto Gutless" as my fellow riders of Jap Crap calls them.

I feel the far easier way would be to say "Well, so and so rides one"

We all know Ewan McGregor has a Griso, and that hippy from Top Gear has a few,

oh, and the lead singer from Sparklehorse (third rate pop group) has an Eldorado

so who else can i add to my armoury ?

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh for f@cks sake. Sell your bike and take up tiddlywinks and reading Women's Day. You need to justify what you ride to anyone??? And feel that having some overpaid tallentless half-wit as an owner of a similar sort of machine is going to give you some sort of knock-on Kudos??????

Jeez, I hope your joking! I really do! :vomit:

Pete

Oh for f@cks sake. Sell your bike and take up tiddlywinks and reading Women's Day. You need to justify what you ride to anyone??? And feel that having some overpaid tallentless half-wit as an owner of a similar sort of machine is going to give you some sort of knock-on Kudos??????

Jeez, I hope your joking! I really do! :vomit:

Pete

78522[/snapback]

:stupid:

Who cares a toss what other people think, and who cares about "celebrities". Dammit I wouldn't trust the opinions of those people. If celebs start riding Guzzis I'm selling mine!

James Blunt sings like a girl- V11 riders should play heavy rock and drink blood.

There is a guy who came to our bike club last night who ownes a Mille GT who, according to the girls, used to be in Coronation Street (a crap English soap).

Guy :helmet:

Guest redguzziv10

there you go, the threads started at last.

i couldn't give a toss who rides what, i love what i've got, and like to think i'm the thorn in the side of the crotch rocketeers.

i just thought a thread like this might make a change from trying to save the world once in a while :D

so, James Blunt you say...

that's it, i'm getting a Sylvester Roper Steam Powered Bicycle.

i just thought a thread like this might make a change from trying to save the world once in a while  :D

78529[/snapback]

Bollocks to the world! Lets get on with barbecueing baby whales over huge piles of old car tyres, clear felling the Amazon basin and mugging little old ladies for fun!!

C'mon, we're supposed to be big, bad bikies. Lets go slaughter some endangered species! I'm in the mood! :bbblll:

Pete

''so james blunt'' what model what year does he ride, and an actor from coronation st. model/year. thats made up my mind. i'm turning guzzisti now.or yeah steve mcqueen? elvis/ cb 250 nah.schartzagiggy/ harley nah. motorcycle diaries/500 norton es2/ yeah maybe. rossi /yamaha nah. capirossi/ ducati.....ahh i'll ride what i'm happy with. f a o :D

there you go, the threads started at last.

i couldn't give a toss who rides what, i love what i've got, and like to think i'm the thorn in the side of the crotch rocketeers.

i just thought a thread like this might make a change from trying to save the world once in a while  :D

so, James Blunt you say...

that's it, i'm getting a Sylvester Roper Steam Powered Bicycle.

78529[/snapback]

jo toucha mah cat, me smasha jo bike!  :D

78537[/snapback]

I like cats...but I can never eat a whole one. :food: k