THIS MAN

DeBenGuzzi

This guy is a throwback.

He should be taken out and castrated with a blunt and rusty pruning knife. I can't think of any fate that would be too bad for this mysoginistic bastard. I am quite frankly embarrassed to share a gender with him.

What a complete prat.

Mensa??? Don't you mean Monster?

This guy is a throwback.

He should be taken out and castrated with a blunt and rusty pruning knife. I can't think of any fate that would be too bad for this mysoginistic bastard. I am quite frankly embarrassed to share a gender with him.

What a complete prat.

Mensa??? Don't you mean Monster?

80410[/snapback]

I couldn't get past the first page, it was so repulsive.

BTW, Nog, how big are _your_ balls? You aren't thinking of collecting the Buell this weekend, are you? I spy multiple vehicle accidents on the way.....

m

I couldn't get past the first page, it was so repulsive.

BTW, Nog, how big are _your_ balls?  You aren't thinking of collecting the Buell this weekend, are you?  I spy multiple vehicle accidents on the way.....

m

80413[/snapback]

Not big enough to risk it. I have to fly to Edinburgh for a consulting job Thursday Friday anyway, and will probably pop in to see my bike again. I'll see how the weather forecast looks for the following week, and if we are still gripped by arctic ice I am likely at that point to stump up the £195 to have it delivered by van.

My security shed should have been delivered today, job for the weekend is to put it up ready.

Not big enough to risk it. I have to fly to Edinburgh for a consulting job Thursday Friday anyway, and will probably pop in to see my bike again. I'll see how the weather forecast looks for the following week, and if we are still gripped by arctic ice I am likely at that point to stump up the £195 to have it delivered by van.

My security shed should have been delivered today, job for the weekend is to put it up ready.

80417[/snapback]

Present forecast is for six inches of snow by the weekend. 8-(( Especially on high ground, which you have to cross to get out of auld reekie. £195 is remarkably cheap.... Might be better by next w/e.

m

Nah the contract was just common sence. the woman should be doing all that without being told.

why don't you think his wife never needed an umbrela? well it never rains from the kitchen to the bedroom. :lol: or a watch? there's one on the stove!

The world is peppered with social inadequates of this 'gloids colours. It's not worth getting het up over Noggers. The thing is that some people seem to bring it on themselves. What self respecting woman would want to have anything to do with such a sh!t-fer-brains :huh2: I've never understood why any bloke would want a woman to be totally servile, I mean, how boring is that? Sharing your life with someone you can't have a conversation with?

Anyway, it sounds like this arsehole is getting his come-uppance, Rock Spiders aren't generally liked in the prison system, i hope he has a large bar of soap!

Pete