Winter Rides

Tracey

I was driving through town with my wife. We were looking at new cars because My Jetta TDI has 250,000 miles on it and I'm getting really tired of it. I look up to see a Rosso Mandello zip past with what looked like a Rich100 on it. Looking down I see the temp. gage reading 33 deg.F.

That guy's really in need of some help! I wish I could catch him to tell him so....

:grin:

Anybode else had a sight like that?

:mg:

I assume you are commenting about riding near the freezing temperature. I see this fairly frequently in Seattle and the shady spots can harbor ice at much higher temperatures following a freezing night. At first it freaked me out to see this and now it is relatively common. I won't ride if the temp is near freezing myself - your front end can go out so quickly. I guess if you really know your route it might be OK.

I was driving through town with my wife. We were looking at new cars because My Jetta TDI has 250,000 miles on it and I'm getting really tired of it.  I look up to see a Rosso Mandello zip past with what looked like a Rich100 on it.  Looking down I see the temp. gage reading 33 deg.F.

That guy's really in need of some help!  I wish I could catch him to tell him so....

81000[/snapback]

Yes that was me today! It wasnt warm but the sun just looked so inviting :grin: Its supposed to be a heatwave tomorrow of about 40 degrees. Maybe I'll get it out on the highway :lol:

It doesn't matter the weather temp or otherwise I promise you there is AT least 1 motorcycle on the roads in Minnesota at All times. I s**t you not. I know several funeral homes that use trikes year round to stop traffic for their processions if those count too.

108480.jpg

I don't get it either.

I was driving through town with my wife. We were looking at new cars because My Jetta TDI has 250,000 miles on it and I'm getting really tired of it.  I look up to see a Rosso Mandello zip past with what looked like a Rich100 on it.  Looking down I see the temp. gage reading 33 deg.F.

That guy's really in need of some help!  I wish I could catch him to tell him so....

81000[/snapback]

I'm driving along the Delaware river Hwy 611 (PA side) in the Poconos and see a group of three cruisers coming up from behind. Two Hardlys pass with a Kwck Concours in the rear. The lead Hardly has a face as red as a beet and gooses his bike with extra loud pipes and off he goes.

Temp was in the 30's.