Oh no. You never told me that you were going to post this.

Now that Marret Bartin fellow has gone and done the dirty.

You should know that I never look in the Quiz forum as I have no interest in such things. I need warning.

Guest Nogbad
god what a spoil sport, Try and do something for a guy

:homer:

81077[/snapback]

Well, maybe but life is like that.

What puzzles me is that BFG, being schooled in NI will have had a proper competitive education, and should understand that life isn't fair, and failure is a real possibility that has to be coped with.

For young English schoolkids, there's no such thing as failure, simply "deferred success". How PC is that! :huh2::homer:

So, never mind BFG, you will eventually get a quiz point, it's just a case of "deferred success".

:D:drink:

god what a spoil sport, Try and do something for a guy

:homer:

81077[/snapback]

Perhaps the red ones are different -_-

Additional:

I was suffering guilt anyway hence 2nd Quiz for 5 March, but I'd blame Guy, he was putting too much daylight between himself and me with his recent quiz points :D

You threw me initially I thought you'd got it from the site that Belfast had hot-linked to and as such would have left it for him. I couldn't check that as it's blocked by the filter at work. So I checked when I'd got home, and on finding it wasn't such a "BFG Gimme" it was Quiz point quest on.

Don't worry its soon RBR time I'll have a different focus for my obsessive compulsive behaviour

Edited by Martin Barrett