What did you do today?

Admin Jaap

Put nothing out. Put Serge the cock back IN [work it out yourselves, please], had slight feelings of guilt when I saw what the rain had done to the Armstrong through the cracks in the barn door and feelings of deep concern when I saw how little cut wood I have left. Tomorrow: wood foraging in the rain - great.

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Put nothing out. Put Serge the cock back IN [work it out yourselves, please], had slight feelings of guilt when I saw what the rain had done to the Armstrong through the cracks in the barn door and feelings of deep concern when I saw how little cut wood I have left. Tomorrow: wood foraging in the rain - great.

81482[/snapback]

Just so that no-one thinks I'm being utterly vulgar, it's the French bird flu regulations which amount to keeping your cocks in if you don't want a huge fine...........

How sad is it to reply to your own mails?

Just so that no-one thinks I'm being utterly vulgar, it's the French bird flu regulations which amount to keeping your cocks in if you don't want a huge fine...........

How sad is it to reply to your own mails?

81694[/snapback]

its normal. I am just writing this to remind myself not to drink too much coffee today as it will make me sick and woozy. actually its too late...

so, what do you do if the cock just dont want to come in again??

Guest redguzziv10

today i ....

looked at the weather report. Forecast was rain late this afternoon, so i risked going to work on the bike...

halfway there, it rained :(

then got accused of being a gypsy for rummaging through the skip belonging to the local car repair shop ( for an empty oil canister, for an oil change, you understand!)

its normal. I am just writing this to remind myself not to drink too much coffee today as it will make me sick and woozy. actually its too late...

so, what do you do if the cock just dont want to come in again??

81696[/snapback]

In my case, you leave him out until the silly bugger gets cold: works every time!

Today I spent eight hours sitting in front of a computer, re-re-re-inventing the wheel with full knowledge that the wheel that I'm re-re-re-inventing will need to be re-re-re-re-invented half an hour after I've finished re-re-re-inventing it in the language that it should have been re-re-re-invented in this time around. Oh yeah, I also forgot to put the cover sheet on the TPS report.

Spring can't come soon enough... :bike:

I'm at the hangar today, test fying a Bell 214B. Nothing unusual, just standard procedure after any work is done to the flight control system. In between flights I am checking on the Daytona 200 race on the internet. I see the Buell of Jeremy McWilliams is currently in 9th and Erion Honda intends to protest the Buells after the race.

I'm also troubling shooting a few snags on my new truck. My wife had a little drama about 3 weeks ago with my old truck and it ended up not passing the unusual attitudes test so I had to find a new one. I came across a 2001 Chevy Silverado with a Duramax diesel for a very low price. It was repo-ed last September and the towing yard bought it out cheap and sold it to me. I spent quite a lot of money on the engine because of the contaminated fuel (long story - involves drug dealing and the dent in the side of the box but I don't even want to know) so 8 new injectors and a fuel pressure regulator later I have a really nice truck. Leather seats and almost every option (it only has regular air conditioning - not climate control) and a couple of electrical snags from sitting for 5 monthes and now I have a great truck. One more snag to go. The electrically heated seats only works on the drivers side and my wife is not happy about that so I must get that taken care of today.

I hope to get over to the Guzzi shop later today if only so I can disrupt their day. I've buzzed the shop 3 times already this morning so they will be expecting me. That is the best part about test flying on weekends - the victory lap!! When all has checked out I usually wick it up to about 150 kts (173 mph) and make a low pass by the hangar. The boss figures the boost in moral is well worth any complaints from the neighbours!!

Cheers!!

Jim

Daytona 200 Results

Pos. Rider Team Bike

1 Jake Zemke American Honda Honda CBR600RR

2 Josh Hayes Erion Honda Honda CBR600RR

3 Jason DiSalvo Yamaha Yamaha YZF-R6

4 Eric Bostrom Yamaha Yamaha YZF-R6

5 Miguel Duhamel American Honda Honda CBR600RR

6 Aaron Gobert Erion Honda Honda CBR600RR

7 Geoff May Suzuki GSX-R600

8 Eric Wood Honda CBR600RR

9 Blake Young Suzuki GSX-R600

10 W. Gruy Yamaha YZF-R6

11 R. Elleby Honda CBR600RR

12 Tony Meiring Suzuki GSX-R600

13 K. Crozier Suzuki GSX-R600

14 R. Orlando Kawasaki ZX-6RR

15 R. Frost Kawasaki ZX-6RR

16 B. Stokes Yamaha YZF-R6

17 V. Chirinos Kawasaki ZX-6RR

18 O. Jervis Kawasaki ZX-6RR

19 R. Fisher Suzuki GSX-R600

20 B. Pintar Yamaha YZF-R6

No Buells!!

214 lateral vibration eliminated but auto-revs too low!!! More flight required but almost done!!

The vibration checks are all completed for the 214 now but the auto revs still need adjusting. We also installed a new flux valve (there really is a flux valve) and that checks out so far but next is a visit to the compass rose. Then its collective in the armpit at ought feet to make the windows shake and the beer foam at Friendly Mikes Pub next to the hangar!!

Test flights completed!! Flux valve needs to be adjusted 6 degrees to negative and charging voltage needs to be increased by 1.2 volts. Power check is +1.5% for the gas producer and +35 degrees for the EGT. Beer foamed up about 1.3 inches at Mikes and Natalies breasts verified the vibration checks (darn - I like it when they verify the vibration is too high).

Protests are flying about at Daytona and results are termed provisional as the AMA seems to have screwed up big time with the pace car. Buell not a factor ....

Now it is time to go to the Guzzi shop. My day will soon be complete!!

What did you get, Belfast? An older Guzzi?

81798[/snapback]

Do I get a(nother) quiz point if I give the correct answer?