I guess that's another point to ChopperJim then.

Bad luck, DL. Try hard and some day you too will get a point, like me.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm going to add (*point given) to the topic discriptions. Even I've had some trouble keeping track of whats still available when searching around and there are so many old ones being posted into yet Just makes things a lil easier for everyone I think. :huh2:

I'm going to add (*point given) to the topic discriptions. Even I've had some trouble keeping track of whats still available when searching around and there are so many old ones being posted into yet Just makes things a lil easier for everyone I think.  :huh2:

82477[/snapback]

You'll need a spread sheet style grid cross referencing members against threads, some threads had several quiz points. shouldn't take you too long to go through the entire Quiz Forum :) (not that I'm waiting for my (missing) 12th to be acredited :lol: )

I was going to just going to add more asterisks to the title if there were more points awarded. Say topic is

"easy one" but has two questions I'll just change it to "easy one**" Not too intrusive. As for who's got points from what I haven't given that any thought this isn't really that serious. Quiz 12 The pic is gone and it just kind of stopped. I'm not sure which way to go with that one. Therefor a time limit, what do you say? 1 week, 2 weeks? No more than a month. :huh2:

Where can the Quiz Rules be found?

81314[/snapback]

They're pinned, up at the top of this forum.

Q.P. to me for another correct answer.

That one's easy...  Quiz 12 - three points to big bad badmotogoozer!  I've been waiting for those...

It died cause it got answered!

Rj

82922[/snapback]

I dunno I'll have to goto Jim about that one? Jimbo It's been a year I think I might make something different than a quiz point I'll see if I can find a small gif of a tree stump or something. :huh2:

I dunno I'll have to goto Jim about that one? Jimbo It's been a year I think I might make something different than a quiz point I'll see if I can find a small gif of a tree stump or something.  :huh2:

82939[/snapback]

Quiz 12? right? started by Mike Wilson? Picture is still there... are we talkin aboot the same quiz? Dyslexic?

Quiz 12 seems pretty cut and dried. Three points to some bad moto goosin guy.

Rj