Latest Roper Report

belfastguzzi

Mulder: when convention, and science offer us no answer, might we not finally turn to the fantastic as a plausibility?

Scully: What I find fantastic is the Norton.

There are answers beyond the realm of science. The answers are there, you just have to know where to look. I'm looking in Frenchbob's barn. A big chicken tells me he's got a Triton in there.

83503[/snapback]

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You posted this in the wrong thread!!

What will Ratchet think?

Mulder: Do you believe in the existence of global warming?

Scully: Logically, I'd have to say no. Given the heat needed to alter the Earths temperature significantly the energy requirement would exceed a V11's capabilities...

Mulder: Conventional wisdom, though when convention, and science offer us no answer might we not finally turn to the fantastic as a plausibility?

Scully: What I find fantastic is the notion that there are answers beyond the realm of V11lemans.com. The answers are there, you just have to know where to look.

83503[/snapback]

Sorry, I nodded off for an hour or so, there. [Actually, I've been trying to buy a ten year old Daimler over the phone for very little money - the voices in my head again].

Now, where were we? Ah yes: KEEP YOUR NOSES OUT OF MY BARN! The F***-off big cockerel isn't the only evil thing in there - be warned. 'Er indoors has been known to lurk by the freezer with the old chainsaw that doesn't have a working oil pump: chain amply lubricated with blood and tissue, usually.

Serge actually knows what "Mrs Tweedy's chicken pie" means, that and "Gerroff my leg you mad, feathered bastard". He's pretty smart, for a chicken. I have pinned a Larsen chicken cartoon up in the henhouse, for inspiration, and I have, once or twice, caught him looking intently at it. I think he understands irony.

I'm too squeamish to ring their necks, though. I'm really a sensitive guy.

83539[/snapback]

Get birds in barn for the night. Start all the bikes. Seal the gap under the door. From the outside.

Or seeing as your chickens can read, one evening rig up a PC in your barn, make them read the Global Warming and ECU threads over and over again and leave a shotgun with plenty of ammo next to them.

Go to bed (wearing earplugs) and in the morning, hey presto, feathered Kurt Cobains everywhere.

Guy :helmet:

OK, I'm insensitive, but not evil, not the GW thread, not that...........

Actually, I find the whole ECU business beyond me, and I have brought Serge up as a carb and CB points cockerel, so he wouldn't understand it, either.