I'm now *official*

pete roper

Congratulations Pete! :sun: Maybe a glimmer of sense & integrity into the dark world of MG customer care! Hope it works for you, not you for it! Let us know dates if you're coming over. Best :thumbsup: Keith.

Congrats, Pete :bier:

As I'm mechanically challenged I always read your posts here on the board with great interest.

You are one of the gurus, tech-buffs or what ever we shall call you, so your new status is well deserved.

Good luck and keep all the US Guzzi wheels spinning.

Ciao

Søren

Congratulations Pete, but what does that mean, it's a sort of light dealership? You get access to all recall bulletins and the service area?

82380[/snapback]

Means I don't (Yet.) sell. Only service. But yes, I get all the tech bulletins etc. As soon as the web connection stuff goes through. There will probably be some caveats on what I can and can't make general knowledge but as you probably know I personally feel that the sharing of information is beneficial to all, both customers and the company as a whole so anything I can do to help people I will.

Pete

Congratulations Pete, :mg:

I'm sure the world will be a better place with another authorized service facility for our MG's.

I'm 4 hours away from the nearest MG service facility, but I've been getting by from the likes of you, Paul and others on the forum.

Best of luck to you and thanks for the informative posts.

Happy Trails :bier:

Congratulations Pete,  :mg:

I'm sure the world will be a better place with another authorized service facility for our MG's.

I'm 4 hours away from the nearest MG service facility, but I've been getting by from the likes of you, Paul and others on the forum.

Best of luck to you and thanks for the informative posts.

Happy Trails :bier:

82409[/snapback]

Yes, congrats Pete! I live in the same remote area as Bill and also count on you and this forum to keep me on the road.

I think you should now move to our town. :)

Well done, Pete!

Nice to be appreciated like that!

Hope you make a good living out of it.

BTW I agree with Bob....

Please don't desert us! :notworthy:

Nice one, matey :thumbsup:

Nige. B)

Means I don't (Yet.) sell. Only service. But yes, I get all the tech bulletins etc. As soon as the web connection stuff goes through. There will probably be some caveats on what I can and can't make general knowledge but as you probably know I personally feel that the sharing of information is beneficial to all, both customers and the company as a whole so anything I can do to help people I will.

Pete

82390[/snapback]

As others have said: congratulations, a big "Attaboy!" & slap on yer back for the good news! WRT the factory's expectation of keeping your font of information muzzled henceforth: you should perhaps take the precaution of creating an alternative persona, unknown to any of us [nudge, nudge, wink, wink] and use that for revelations of a factory nature. Plausible deniability & all that, doncha know.... 'Sides, we'd hate for you to have your status yanked just for trying to help out the other guzzisti worldwide!

:thumbsup:

:bier: Congratulations Pete! Your ability to translate Guzzi myth and gobbledigoop and turn it into useful information has saved us all a lot of work and worry. I am forever grateful for your well written instructions on shiming a 5 speed shift drum, the job was not going well until I discovered your paper on Guzzi Tech. Thanks to you and all the other great Guzzi folks that helped, we now have a V7 Sport in the record books and I intend to keep it there! :luigi: Have fun, TomDSCF0021.JPG

Guest SDKFZ111
As of this week I'm now an *official* service agent so if I can break anyones bike in southern NSW I'll happily do it for you :grin:

Pete

82363[/snapback]

Will you be breaking BMWs as well? Just asking, cause I know how much you like them. :D