One specifically for BFG

Guest aironepony

BFG you need to give me the;

Chrysalis capacity and maximum flight duration

82517[/snapback]

Hairy One, take care, for you know not what dark powers you meddle with.

You know that 2012 is not just the year of the London Olympics – it is the end of the Mayan Calendar, and potentially the “end of Time as we know it.”

The ultimate “peak experience” of 2012 A.D. is a time when Novelty and the TimeWave go to infinity, and the greatest changes of all human experience abruptly manifest!

One of the Sabian Symbols for this critical “beginning of the end” (November 11, 2011– just over 384 days prior to the perceived ending date of roughly 12-21-2012) is:

Neptune – A Butterfly Emerging from a Chrysalis -- The capacity to utterly transform the character of one’s consciousness by radically altering the structural patterns of everyday living and the types of relationships one enters upon. That's Metamorphosis to you.

Maximum flight duration presumably refers to the universe-length time span, a length of time that is included in the TimeWave theory. This is pictured in a complex fractal wave, where each level is 64 times greater than the one below, consisting of 26 levels, which describes all change in the universe, from sub-atomic event durations, up to a universe-length time span. The peaks and troughs of history, analysed and lined up against the TimeWave, shows that the end of the wave, when all the sub-waves peak together,is 2012 A.D.

The Moth has spoken.

Now, can I have my Q.P.?

Guest aironepony
Hairy One, take care, for you know not what dark powers you meddle with.

You know that 2012 is not just the year of the London Olympics – it is the end of the Mayan Calendar, and potentially the “end of Time as we know it.” 

The ultimate “peak experience” of 2012 A.D. is a time when Novelty and the TimeWave go to infinity, and the greatest changes of all human experience abruptly manifest!

One of the Sabian Symbols for this critical “beginning of the end” (November 11, 2011– just over 384 days prior to the perceived ending date of roughly 12-21-2012) is:

Neptune  –  A Butterfly Emerging from a Chrysalis -- The capacity to utterly  transform the character of one’s consciousness by radically altering the  structural patterns of everyday living and the types of relationships one  enters upon.  That's Metamorphosis to you.

Maximum flight duration presumably refers to the universe-length time span, a length of time that is included in the TimeWave theory. This is pictured in a complex fractal wave, where each level is 64 times greater than the one below, consisting of 26 levels, which describes all change in the universe, from sub-atomic event durations, up to a universe-length time span.  The peaks and troughs of history, analysed and lined up against the TimeWave, shows that the end of the wave, when all the sub-waves peak together,is 2012 A.D. 

The Moth has spoken.

Now, can I have my Q.P.?

82914[/snapback]

Oh my goodness. What have I done? The answers are far, far beyond correct. They are perfect.

The Supreme Entity has revealed himself to us earthlings. Quiz master, bow to this entity, bring forth gifts and riches to lay before him.

We must hope and pray that his wrath can be assuaged by the offering of a QP. Please, please QuizMaster we implore you, for the sake of us that tremble in the almighty shadow of the Supreme Entity give gladly of the QP that he demands and desires so much

Our fate is in your hands.................. :thumbsup:

post-1243-1142933873_thumb.jpg

Guest Nogbad

I fear BFG is devaluing the whole ethos of quiz points, not that it isn't amusing, but I don't think a point should be awarded.

As well as that, the quiz point he already has is in danger of catching the strange corrosion like disease affecting his GBP.

Guest aironepony
I fear BFG is devaluing the whole ethos of quiz points, not that it isn't amusing, but I don't think a point should be awarded.

82963[/snapback]

Oooooh! hark at 'im.....jealous or what....Ooooh!

.............................. :thumbsup:

The Silly Election

Cleese (talking very fast, as do all the commentators): Hello, good evening and welcome to Election Night Special. There's tremendous excitement here at the moment and we should be getting the first results through any moment now. We're not sure where it will be from, it might be Leicester or from West Byfleet, the polling's been quite heavy in both areas. Ah, I'm just getting... I'm just getting... a buzzing noise in my left ear. Urgh, argh! (removes insect and stamps on it). And now let's go straight over to Leicester.

Palin: And it's a straight fight here at Leicester and we're expecting the result any moment now. There with the Returning Officer is Arthur Smith the sensible candidate and next to him is Jethro Q. Walrustitty the silly candidate with his agent and his silly wife.

Idle: (clears throat) Here is the result for Leicester. Arthur J. Smith...

Cleese: (Sensible Party)

Idle: ...30,612. (applause) Jethro Q. Bunn Whackett Buzzard Stubble and Boot Walrustitty...

Cleese: (Silly Party)

Idle: ...33,108. (applause)

Cleese: Well there we have the first result of the election and the Silly party has held Leicester. Norman.

Palin: Well pretty much as I predicted, except that the Silly party won. Er, I think this is largely due to the number of votes cast. Gerald.

Chapman: Well there's a big swing here to the Silly Party, but how big a swing I'm not going to tell you.

Palin: I think one should point out that in this constituency since the last election a lot of very silly people have moved into new housing estates with the result that a lot of sensible voters have moved further down the road the other side of number er, 29.

Cleese: Well I can't add anything to that. Colin?

Idle: Can I just say that this is the first time I've been on television?

Cleese: No I'm sorry, there isn't time, we're just going straight over to Luton. Chapman: Well here at Luton it's a three-cornered contest between, from left to right, Alan Jones (Sensible Party), Tarquin Fintimlinbinwhinbimlim Bus Stop Poontang Poontang Ole Biscuit-Barrel (Silly Party), and Kevin Phillips Bong, who is running on the Slightly Silly ticket. And here's the result.

Woman: Alan Jones...

Cleese: (Sensible)

Woman: ...9,112. Kevin Phillips Bong...

Cleese: (Slightly Silly)

Woman: Nought. Tarquin Fintimlinbinwhinbimlim Bus Stop Poontang Poontang Ole Biscuit-Barrel...

Cleese: (Silly)

Woman: 12,441. (applause)

Cleese: Well there you have it, the first result of the election as the Silly Party take Luton.

Guest aironepony

Idle: Can I just say that this is the first time I've been on television?

82986[/snapback]

........please advise...................... :thumbsup:

I fear BFG is devaluing the whole ethos of quiz points

82963[/snapback]

Impossible

(not that I wouldn't mind trying ;) )