new tires for v11 teni

fernando

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You´ll be in trouble; I´m telling Van the Tenniman :D

83159[/snapback]

I don't know what all the fuss is about with Tennis, I really don't: take a perfectly good bike, ruin the handling by fitting funny forks, paint the fairing snot green, give each one a number and then ask a huge amount of money for it.....what's that all about?

To get back to the original post topic [and with sincere apologies to all Tenni owners, now that I am experiencing the post-prandial calm and tolerance I was clearly lacking earlier], I have just looked to see the sort of Bridgestones I actually have fitted to the V11...........020s........Bugger! This means that I will now notice and come to dread every lurid slide, shimmy and bunny-hop that I took for granted as part and parcel of V11 riding before. Thanks, guys.

I don't know what all the fuss is about with Tennis, I really don't: take a perfectly good bike, ruin the handling by fitting funny forks, paint the fairing snot green, give each one a number and then ask a huge amount of money for it.....what's that all about?

83165[/snapback]

We had that done so it would be easy to spot the Tennisti. We also set up a private area for them as they like to be exclusive. For some reason they keep escaping and migrating back into forum society.

Once we get them all in the Tenni section at once Jaap is going to lock the gate proper.

Rj

Don't make me wink.

We had that done so it would be easy to spot the Tennisti.  We also set up a private area for them as they like to be exclusive.  For some reason they keep escaping and migrating back into forum society.

Once we get them all in the Tenni section at once Jaap is going to lock the gate proper.

Rj

Don't make me wink.

83270[/snapback]

Sound!

...For some reason they keep escaping and migrating back into forum society......

If they continue in their own restricted area they will be left stunted & unsure of the ways of the world. Perhaps the time has come for the walls to come down & for these people to be returned to the wild, where they may learn to fend for themselves & confront their delusions.

KB :sun:

frenchbob

we arrive i heidelberg to pick up our bikes on june 3 rd.

so far it is 3 of us .

on june 4th my plans are to lead them thru strasdbourg,colmar,down to luzerne.......but ,we may go to klingnau switzerland instead if a friend who races cars and is home this day is there and we will then spend the day with him and his car collection.

so, the 4th or the 5th we will spend the nite in luzern.

then on thru gpass to zermatt where we nay or not spend the nite

on to chamonix for one nite ,thus this will be the 6th or 7 th of june.

from chamonix to annecy for one day and nite . the 8th or 9th.

then we go south to avignon for one nite the 9th or 10th of june and from there we go to aguas mortes via les bains de provence.

then on to carcasonne and to andorra on ,say the 11th or 12 th.

from andorra to cadaques spain where we have a place ..after that we head cote d'azur to firenze and will be around tuscanny.

so, the best time to meet up would be from the 6th or 7th of june thru the 1oth .

what do you think and how do you propose that i change this section of my trip,

will look at any suggestions you may want to make

fernando

If they continue in their own restricted area they will be left stunted & unsure of the ways of the world. Perhaps the time has come for the walls to come down & for these people to be returned to the wild, where they may learn to fend for themselves & confront their delusions.

KB :sun:

83340[/snapback]

:unsure: A halfway house has been set-up to help the transition to normal forum society. You'll find most of the Tenni Guys here in their spare time. Why do you think they post so little on this board? They're too busy in that other place. :wacko:

We could be the 50%ers.

Our Guzzis make 50% of their claimed power, are useable 50% of the time, 50% of them are subject to recalls, when you visit the dealer, he'll ask for 50% deposit for a part and you'll be waiting 50% of the coming year for it........one could go on.

There's a V11 mission statement here somewhere.