My secret archives that are only for the creation of obscure quizzes. I have to climb a spiral staircase whilst sweeping cobwebs out of the way. Then I activate the mechanism to open the door by manipulating a hidden lever and .... well the rest is top secret for wizards and necromancers only!

I note that the proper and fair business, relating to the successful conquest of this Quiz, hasn't been concluded yet.

:!:

I can't believe it. You must be cahoots. There is NO WAY. BFG got a REAL quiz point? get out of here. I only waited so long because I couldn't believe it and I'm looking at it. :o

Fine, you can have your point. But does that mean I should take 2 away after I add 1 because the other 2 were pity points? :ninja:

I can't believe it. You must be cahoots. There is NO WAY. BFG got a REAL quiz point? get out of here. I only waited so long because I couldn't believe it and I'm looking at it.  :o

Fine, you can have your point. But does that mean I should take 2 away after I add 1 because the other 2 were pity points?  :ninja:

83221[/snapback]

My quiz was a genuine quiz also , it was a picture of a moto guzzi that had been posted/linked to this site and the anwsers to the questions could have all been found through that picture. It was coincidental that Bfg happened to be the photogropher and reconised his work -_-

I want people to look att my pictures because they could be worth a quiz point one day.

My quiz was a genuine quiz also , it was a picture of a moto guzzi that had been posted/linked to this site and the anwsers to the questions could have all been found through that picture. It was genius that Bfg thought he reconised the bike  and took a calculated gamble at an answer.

I want people to look at my ..., well, I'll not go into that now.

83278[/snapback]

Couldn't have put it better myself, Mr B.

Let justice be done. Let the Points roll in.

Boys don't have those. Didn't you know that?

83406[/snapback]

He lives in the frozen north. Haven't you seen those boys who live in the frozen north?