Air filters

macguzzi

Not to worry guys...  Mum's the word, and Bob's y'er Uncle... :lol:

84092[/snapback]

Why don't you post a link, Hatcheck? :grin:

Has anyone tried Green High performance air filter they list one for the Guzzi V11

84091[/snapback]

What's the FIAT car model that has the same filter# as v11 Guzzi's? No, I'm not considering getting a K&N, but the local Pep Boys has Lee air filters on sale periodically, & I figure if I'm stocked up on the ones for the cages, I could always pick up a spare for the bike. At the usual price for

Speaking of which...

Just threw a K&N in that I got with the bike. Now

my peviously perfect running LeMans has a huge hole where

a nice fat 3000 RPM pull used to be.

Looks like I gotta put the dirty old filter back in or figure out

how to push the buttons on my PC III. Dammm I'm so sick

of reading how to "DO" things.

Computer fixes, Honda ignitions, Guzzi glitches, Video rendering,

Device settings, grant writing, calorie counting, Secrets of the female anatomy.

ENOUGH!!! Lets ride, camp and drink beer.

I know how to do that.

Dammm I'm so sick

of reading how to "DO" things.

Computer fixes, Honda ignitions, Guzzi glitches, Video rendering,

Device settings, grant writing, calorie counting, Secrets of the female anatomy.

ENOUGH!!! Lets ride, camp and drink beer.

I know how to do that.

84157[/snapback]

Here, Here! :bier:

Not to mention achieving perfect stoichiometry :nerd: , Watching trans fats :moon: , and adjusting white balance :pic:

In a few years you won't be able to operate a wristwatch without a 150 page instruction manual. Half of which will be on how to use it safely, warning not to do things like to swallow it because that may cause choking, severe injury or death.

Guest Nogbad

I noticed the other day that the sardines I am partial to eating on toast come in a tin with a small warning on the back that reads: "Allergy advice - Contains FISH" :homer: I would never have guessed! Surely if you can read "Allergy advice" you would work out that there was fish in there anyway.

Has anyone tried Green High performance air filter they list one for the Guzzi V11

84091[/snapback]

Is that the filters in the demon tweaks catologue, never tried them but would like some feedback as well :thumbsup:

Gary

Is that the filters in the demon tweaks catologue, never tried them  but would like some feedback as well :thumbsup:

Gary

84200[/snapback]

At last a sane reply, but no reply

At last a sane reply, but no reply

84216[/snapback]

You're kinda lucky that Ratchet didn't give you his 'sane' reply on this subject. (See elsewhere)

Never mind filters, you must tell me about the tyres you're using on those other bikes. I'll start another thread.

I noticed the other day that the sardines I am partial to eating on toast come in a tin with a small warning on the back that reads: "Allergy advice - Contains FISH"  :homer: I would never have guessed! Surely if you can read "Allergy advice" you would work out that there was fish in there anyway.

84186[/snapback]

Ahahahahaha! Your post made me laugh so hard I'm crying! Thanks!

:grin: