Another quiz for April 05, 2006(*)(*)

This is not a production model guys, but give it your best shot.

85081[/snapback]

would you recommend a blunderbus, or an elephant gun?

Guest Nogbad
A police Urinal, sorry Ural?

85112[/snapback]

I go with the Urinal engine for sure. Is it one of those Gurney Alligator things?

I suspect European, from the markings - maybe Swiss.  No sign of anything, though.

m

85246[/snapback]

It's a Ural based ambulance. Weird. That would have to be about the slowest way to get to the hospital...

It's a Ural based ambulance. Weird. That would have to be about the slowest way to get to the hospital...

85259[/snapback]

Not an ambulance, more likely an emergency response vehicle, to get a paramedic to the incident quicker. Even with a Ural (they have come on in great steps in the last decade, mind) you will get through traffic and urban areas quicker than with a 3ton box on wheels.

There are a few based on PanEuropeans around here.

mike

Not an ambulance, more likely an emergency response vehicle, to get a paramedic to the incident quicker.  Even with a Ural (they have come on in great steps in the last decade, mind) you will get through traffic and urban areas quicker than with a 3ton box on wheels.

There are a few based on PanEuropeans around here.

mike

85260[/snapback]

I don't remember where I got the picture, but it did say it was an ambulance. The caption was probably translated incorrectly, I would think that you're more on the mark.

I can see it now. A Ural with the lights flashing, slipping through stalled traffic, over the curb and down the sidewalk. An IV bottle suspended above the sidecar. And a nurse. Can't forget that (as long as she's a looker) riding pillion.

"It's a bird! It's a plane! It's a, uh, whatinthehell? A Ural hack ambulance?"

FWIW, my 2005 Ural Patrol with 800 km on it has only had one thing go wrong and that's with a brake line bracket. Mind you, it runs ratty as hell, but it doesn't seem to break or lose parts. It would seem the quality is up quite a bit.

What, you want a point for a Ural??? Points for Urals are uh, pointless. Same value system as "Who's Line Is It Anyway?". You each get a point. But they're pointless...

85323[/snapback]

No points for anyone, They have been devalued enough.

No points for anyone, They have been devalued enough.

85333[/snapback]

But I was the first to get the correct answer! Isn't that what the quizzes are all about, or am I AGAIN missing something [he said, through gritted teeth]?

I need this point, Ben; don't deny me the point.

[stifled sob]

But I was the first to get the correct answer! Isn't that what the quizzes are all about, or am I AGAIN missing something [he said, through gritted teeth]?

I need this point, Ben; don't deny me the point.

[stifled sob]

85385[/snapback]

You make a good argument, So...

NO!

:ninja: