WTF, KR jr fastest in Qatar

gthyni

That's right -- Stoner has the pole.  Amazing -- and good.

This season is shaping up to be the best in a while.  :thumbsup:

85358[/snapback]

Yeah its looking good,and rumour has it that biaggi may be back for the turkish gp replacing the injured randy de puniet on a kawa. :race:

Yeah its looking good,and rumour has it that biaggi may be back for the turkish gp replacing the injured randy de puniet on a kawa. :race:

85363[/snapback]

Jacque sound more plausible after this podium in Shanghai last year

and due to the fact that he is under contract with Kwak as a test driver.

Biaggi has some sort of agreement with Corona Suzuki AFAIK.

CASEY STONER another local boy..oh well hunter valley boy..hunter famous for wine. but also for it's over supply of excellent motorcycle riders. casey..chad reed , staufer bros and many more. casey has pole with new track record in his second round of moto gp. quatar gp in four hours for me. and i'm staying awake! 1.50 am aus time..

CASEY STONER another local boy..oh well hunter valley boy..hunter famous for wine. but also for it's over supply of excellent motorcycle riders. casey..chad reed , staufer bros and many more. casey has pole with new track record in his second round of moto gp. quatar gp in four hours for me. and i'm staying awake! 1.50 am aus time..

85422[/snapback]

4 hours?

it starts NOW

:2c: we're on delay here. even those with pay tv..because local rugby league..footy..gets priority... :bbblll:  pisses me off.  but at least i'm not paying. :huh2:

85425[/snapback]

my worry is iv'e watched casey leading by 2+ seconds in 125's. and bined it.. :huh2: