Redneck Bike of the Month

Ralph Werner

I think he's from a splinter group off the local hog branch. I think that's where his roots lie.

85637[/snapback]

Someone here deserves some severe pun-ishment.

:D

Paul Sr. from OCC was quoted as saying "I wooden ride that chopper if you axed me!"  :moon:

85668[/snapback]

Year, make and displacement, gents!

Right answer gets a quizz point....

Søren

Year, make and displacement, gents!

Right answer gets a quizz point....

Søren

85703[/snapback]

The Lonesome Motorcycle Company was formed in Oregon, when a batch of Sitka spruce was planted in 1984. Design issues were broached during the following decade whilst the crop came to fruition.

This (the Pine model) was built in 1999 with an 80cc McCullough two stroke motor featuring solid Mahogany (sustainable source) pistons and old chainsaw blades held against the road surface for traction. Did you ever wonder where those wonderful rain grooves come from?????. Fuel is conifer resin, diluted with methanol. Not a fuel that gives high power but traffic jams smell like freshly disinfected lavatories.

Known issues with these models:

dry rot

Death Watch Beetle

coffee cup rings

If garaged outside and not used in the salty depths of winter, a good crop of Shiitake mushrooms can be gathered just before the annual engineering inspection.

mike

The actual bike in the photo burnt to the ground recently when it's owner passed out too close to the campfire. :(

When told that they now make motorcycle frames out of fireproof steel he was totally dumfounded. :homer: