Baldini stuffs it to the Japs

Guzzirider

Guest trispeed

yawwwwn......it looks like a cool down lap at the end of a vintage race; everyone's going so slow I could have passed the guzzi on my frickin' scooter.

Anyhow, sloppy yet aggressive I suppose, for the people who think that's worth something.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...Bravo! Great stuff indeed...

oh...it was nuthin... :blush:

...Outstanding! ...

...gee, really... ???:rolleyes:

...Lovely bloody lovely...

oh...welll...!!! :blush:

...Wow!!!  That is very very cool! ...

nah...really... :whistle:

...Great action, Baldini! ...

mmmm.... :blush::blush:

yawwwwn......everyone's going so slow I could have passed the guzzi on my frickin' scooter.....

:o:homer: rumbled! ah well it was nice while it lasted.... :huh2:

KB :sun:

• 8 months later...

This Angelsey circuit is in the process of being extended from its current 1 mile length to 2.5 miles. Works are due to be completed in May.

I hope it does not lose its character and that the straights stay short and Guzzi friendly!

I am keeping an eye out for any track days scheduled after then and will publicise them on here again.

Guy :helmet:

This Angelsey circuit is in the process of being extended from its current 1 mile length to 2.5 miles. Works are due to be completed in May.

I hope it does not lose its character and that the straights stay short and Guzzi friendly!...

Yeh. I heard they're spending £4m on it & getting it up to FIA(?) stds or something. I loved the old track, very well thought out & technical, the corners all worked with each other ...& of course the short straights....sounds like it's a hike upmarket & going for cars & the big bike meetings? Guy - you ever been to Three Sisters? (& ta for the CD :thumbsup: ).

Yeh. I heard they're spending £4m on it & getting it up to FIA(?) stds or something. I loved the old track, very well thought out & technical, the corners all worked with each other ...& of course the short straights....sounds like it's a hike upmarket & going for cars & the big bike meetings? Guy - you ever been to Three Sisters? (& ta for the CD :thumbsup: ).

Hi Keith

It is a great location- and I guess bigger meetings would bring some money into the locality. I read that there will be in effect 4 circuits- a long FIA one, and 3 smaller ones- maybe the old track is being retained.

Never been to Three Sisters- heard it is more like a go kart track. I know they do supermoto racing there.

I have booked to do a track day at Mallory in July with the Ducati Monster Forum- my hands work properly now so I will hopefully be able to do more than 3 laps and still use the brake!

Are you up for another track day on your Scura Keith? Cadwell maybe?

Cheers

Guy :helmet:

the lemans fairing looks perfect for the track, too bad the engine isn't more track friendly :huh2:

I still love my goose for the street, would be fun to do a track but I stand by me assesment. :nerd:

EH?

Choose a track with no long straights & fairing is irrelevant. Motor works great - enough power but not enough to worry about overdoing it out of corners & much less gearchanges than the Japs. What's the problem?

EH?

Choose a track with no long straights & fairing is irrelevant. Motor works great - enough power but not enough to worry about overdoing it out of corners & much less gearchanges than the Japs. What's the problem?

Right on, Keith.

EH?

well then thats my point isn't it, choose a track with a longer straight and have a more powerful engine and there you go. I wont deny the goose works wonders in the corners I was easily out doing some jaap bikes on some back roads last summer, the straghts on the other hand :huh2: but if I wanted an R1, I'd have en R1 so thats the end of that arguement. :mg:

....Are you up for another track day on your Scura Keith? Cadwell maybe?...

Yeh....but can't plan anything more'n 5mins ahead. Ty Croes is handy for me. I like Cadwell but it's a bit of a trek...

• 1 month later...