Brembo reservior covers

Steve G.

Guest str8films

So ordering from Rizoma or Ducati1, what model did you cross reference to get a set that fits the V11? I'm in need of a few covers myself. Mine look like hell.

Matt

My cover caps are getting grotty looking. Are there companies who make anodized replacement covers to replace these original painted ones?

I'm sure I've seem forum members who have these.

Ciao, Steve G.

86672[/snapback]

I'm getting ready to place an order for some aluminum caps from AF1. Just clic the pics below for details. These fit the standard Brembo plastic reservoirs. Ed is the internet sales rep and really treats his customers right.

brakecap_thumb.jpg clutchcap_thumb.jpg

Brembo Brake Cap . . . . . Brembo Clutch Cap

Guest guzzzi
I'm getting ready to place an order for some aluminum caps from AF1. Just clic the pics below for details.  These fit the standard Brembo plastic reservoirs.  Ed is the internet sales rep and really treats his customers right.

86743[/snapback]

The red anodized looks hot on a red spine MG. No screws but old ones look good on the brake reservoir. Good service; good price; good shipping. :grin:

My cover caps are getting grotty looking. Are there companies who make anodized replacement covers to replace these original painted ones?

I'm sure I've seem forum members who have these.

Ciao, Steve G.

86672[/snapback]

Rossopuro has them in several colors. I don't know how price compares, service is reportedly very good.

I'm getting ready to place an order for some aluminum caps from AF1. Just clic the pics below for details.  These fit the standard Brembo plastic reservoirs.  Ed is the internet sales rep and really treats his customers right.

86743[/snapback]

I have these in gold and they look nice, but if someone would like to order red and then trade with me I'll pay for all the shipping. :bier:

I figured gold because they are brembo gold series brakes, but they don't look right on my silver bike they would look great on a black or already red bike. :huh2:

I got them from denniskrik I think I paid 25 each I can barely remember and it was only 2 months ago. :doh: