It's one of the more comprehensible global warming posts.

86716[/snapback]

You're not even slightly, er... warm.

manufactured in east germany 1962. 248 cc 16 hp. was known to be a hoot ride at the time by local folk. they were amazed at the various shades of green in which it came. one such local acheived hero status for his heroic long distance rides. his stunt riding skills on this machine have became legendary and have gone on to this day to carry his name! crustyinsky. :grin: ''my points please''

Guest redguzziv10

The smileys give it away...

It is the attempted Translation of the workshop manual from Chinese.

In specific, the removal and replacement of shaft drive.

Abridged version reads thus....

1. remove and replace shaft and final drive.. :D

2. Do not forget to grease forward nipple while rear wheel is off.. :(

throw away all the spare bits left over.

It is _absolutely_ the code (or part of it) for a picture jpeg.

Relatively, it's less interesting than the picture...

86772[/snapback]

You're very warm again, in a pleasant summer's day kinda way.

Globally speaking, it is less interesting, but within the particular, lies the answer.

Well, reading the next three posts after MW, everyone seems to be warming to this. Does that signify anything?

Guest redguzziv10

Oh right, i thought it was a joke.

in that case, right cligk the post. View source. Gives you a few hints

i Would say it is Forum front page saved as a word file, or text file...

Getting warmer??

Guest Nogbad
It's my account of relative thinking [somewhere] in the GW thread.

86934[/snapback]

I've got it. It's a computer worm....... As opposed to a virus or a trojan, and the GW thread to which you refer is the Global WORMING thread. These worms can apparently infect JPEGs.

Can I have my quizpoint please.

It's what you get when you click on a pic anywhere in v11LM since the last "upgrade" using a browser that's actually enjoyable to use instead of Internet Exploder.

Since the results are somewhat less than gratifying, I've pretty much stopped clicking on thumbnails when cruising v11LM. Since the same bug that causes this gibberish to wash up on my monitor also seems to spontaneously crash Netscape 7.2 when I try to post a reply, I also have cut way back on my thread participation: I find that unless I really, really want to reply to a thread, it's just not worth my time booting up IE & cutting/pasting the thread url, etc. etc. etc.

:bbblll:

Have I mentioned how much distaste I have for MicroSuck products? Dang, it's amazing how bad they can be despite being the "standard app!" :wacko:

:doh: