Guest Nogbad

Yeah! It's damn frustrating. I switched to Firefox after avatars on here stopped displaying properly in IE. Having warmed to FF I now find I have to go back to IE to see peoples uploaded pictures.

Maybe Jaap recently received Bill Gates as a "Goldmember"

It's what you get when you click on a pic anywhere in v11LM since the last "upgrade" using a browser that's actually enjoyable to use instead of Internet Exploder.

Since the results are somewhat less than gratifying, I've pretty much stopped clicking on thumbnails when cruising v11LM. Since the same bug that causes this gibberish to wash up on my monitor also seems to spontaneously crash Netscape 7.2 when I try to post a reply, I also have cut way back on my thread participation: I find that unless I really, really want to reply to a thread, it's just not worth my time booting up IE & cutting/pasting the thread url, etc. etc. etc.

:bbblll:

Have I mentioned how much distaste I have for MicroSuck products? Dang, it's amazing how bad they can be despite being the "standard app!"  :wacko:

:doh:

86977[/snapback]

Oh right, i thought it was a joke.

in that case, right cligk the post. View source. Gives you a few hints

i Would say it is Forum front page saved as a word file, or text file...

Getting warmer??

86813[/snapback]

I didn't use the gibberish-code from a proper quiz pic – I can't remember which pic I took it from, but the answer was in the gibberish, a few lines up from the bottom:

rM¨¼»m`AmjN}7;??ÄÚ5ÈxïbòþlbKeqŒ|þ•«¥ØøCU»|ß[ÈAȉíŒXÊ󫸒×dB .npÇ•ÏEü±š‚2Š¨w°‘Ž2§}iÞ]½Þ¨õ»Û(Š}?tIá$?:Þ$l/Ÿ6zö¨¡¼¶²?í.ì$ŽÝXÄŠFÒ¼÷O{»i$c:ðLhã?^ÕÕi·zÁ?¤}J]Ê7nF=é6Þÿ˜ãʶå

Honda 50

Guest Nogbad

@Nogbad: how did you know?

:D

87255[/snapback]

Well, when you get to my age you start to smell conspiracies everywhere... Ask Ratchet!