Prolly not of much interest here...

pete roper

Nope. No interest here. None at all. Could not care less. Don't want to hear about it. Do not want to see any pictures. It does not matter at all to me. Nope. Don't waste your time telling me how great it is.

So tell us all about it Pete!!!

Guest redguzziv10
I picked up my Griso today!

I put it together

It works!

I really like it a lot!!!!!

i've been considering buying one in the autumn., but so far reviews have been mixed... most seem to think it's a great bike, though not as good as the V11.

I shall take your review as the definitive answer.. :thumbsup:

What colour did you get, Manly black  :whistle: or powderpuff blue :not:  :thumbsup:

88606[/snapback]

:2c: DON'T KNOW if its true, but been told powderpuff not available in aus :huh2: not apealling to the masculine aus male.. :huh2: we maybe waiting for the crocadile green. :o

congrats pete, have fun.

i've been considering buying one in the autumn., but so far reviews have been mixed... most seem to think it's a great bike, though not as good as the V11.

I shall take your review as the definitive answer

this what I don't get, what the hell do you depend on revieuws? If I'm interested, I go and ask to ride on it. The only way to know. What others think is bullshit.

Guest jasper
What colour did you get, Manly black  :whistle: or powderpuff blue :not:  :thumbsup:

88606[/snapback]

after seeing them al in real life the blue one is the one to have.... v11's should be black (mat black if you want to be precise) griso's are the business in blue!!! just my :2c:

congrats on the griso Pete whatever colour it may be) pics?

Ciao

this what I don't get, what the hell do you depend on revieuws? If I'm interested, I go and ask to ride on it. The only way to know. What others think is bullshit.

88648[/snapback]

Quite agree. Who gives a fat rats arse what other people think of things. I spend a lot of time getting up other peoples' noses by slinging off at BMW. Just because I think they are poorly engineered, over-promoted bits of junk I don't expect the entire world, least of all journalists, to agree with me.

Go ride one. You might be pleasantly surprised. They're no rocket ship and the styling is something that will either appeal or not depending on your viewpoint but they are very *different* and seem to be well made.

I have to go and give battle to the nameless minions at the Motor Registry today, this should be fun, not :angry: . "Why are you trying to register a new vehicle when you're not a dealer? Has it got a compliance plate? I haven't seen one of these before, who makes them? Are you sure they're imported to this country? Why are you trying to register an new vehicle when you aren't a dealer?" AAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! :bbblll: Why are beauracrats such useless wastes of space? And why do all the very worst ones, the real 'Epsilon Minuses' all work in the motor registry? :moon:

Pete

Pete

Guest redguzziv10

so what do i have to do?

Post a dirty great sign at the start of each post saying "warning - the following post is meant to be read tongue-in-cheek"

next time you log-on try not to press the sense-of-homour bypass button.

by the way "the previous post is meant to be read tongue-in-cheek"