• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Nogbad

Croatia played well. The score could easily have been 2-1 to them. Considering Croatia didn't have the prima donnas enjoyed by Brazil and are ranked 24th compared with 1st Brazil should be worried about their performance tonight.

Brazil was lucky, but they probably just playing 90% of their capacity.

Kroatia is always a very tough opponent.

I wasn't sure about Brazil, but they will have troubles against the best

teams like Holland, Argentina and li Azzurri

France failed to score again!

my tip:

Italia beats Argentina in the final

loosing semifinalists:

Brazil and Holland

Sweden, Germany and England makes to quarterfinals

USA is out after 3 group matches

who's the dude on the Nike commercials that harlem globtrotters the ball past everyone and then just rolls the ball in with his head for a goal? that guy is crazy crazy good. or is it just a normal soccer player with a bunch of complete amatuers? :huh2:

Brazil was lucky, but they probably just playing 90% of their capacity.

Kroatia is always a very tough opponent.

I wasn't sure about Brazil, but they will have troubles against the best

teams like Holland, Argentina and li Azzurri

France failed to score again!

my tip:

Italia beats Argentina in the final

loosing semifinalists:

Brazil and Holland

Sweden, Germany and England makes to quarterfinals

USA is out after 3 group matches

91946[/snapback]

Goran I have

semifinal: Brazil-Italia & Holland-England

final: Italia-Holland

I think we have to get a comfortable seat at home for this game.

Let's play socca :grin:

Jaap, what do they say???

Am Donnerstag im Westen und Nordwesten ein Mix aus Sonne und Wolken mit einigen Schauern und Gewittern, dabei sind unwetterartige Entwicklungen möglich. Im übrigen Deutschland kaum Schauer, dabei im Süden verbreitet Sonnenschein, sonst ein Wechsel aus Sonne und Wolken. 20 bis 34 Grad. Am Freitag ist es im Süden weitgehend trocken und überwiegend freundlich, im Norden und der Mitte gibt es neben zum Teil längerem Sonnenschein auch dichte Wolken und einzelne Schauer und Gewitter, die mit Starkregen, Hagel und Sturmböen einhergehen können. 19 bis 33 Grad. Am Samstag im Süden und Osten ein Wechsel aus Sonne und Wolken mit zum Teil heftigen Schauern und Gewittern, sonst trocken und verbreitet Sonnenschein, nur ganz im Nordn auch dichtere Wolkenfelder. 18 bis 32 Grad.

de_vs_3t.jpg

Antonio, don't forget we will be missing Ivory Coast vs. Holland this friday. We will be drinking Häfeweizen and eating Bockwurst with our german friends at the V11 Meeting (Good alternative btw...)

91980[/snapback]

Jaap, I don't think so!

If we are in time, we shall get there before 18:00.

Otherwise, I will give you some kick in the ass to hurry up, by while.... :angry:

91981[/snapback]

In English pubs they all seem to have a television. Even Creadons at the ERIN had a small TV on the wall. I'd have thought there be one there.

Whilst not a football fan the lad had it on and I caught some of the Brazil/Croatia match. Touches of briliance in the first half and then just seemed to go off the boil, as if knew they'd done enough, lucky not to be caught out.

In English pubs they all seem to have a television. Even Creadons at the ERIN had a small TV on the wall. I'd have thought there be one there.

Whilst not a football fan the lad had it on and I caught some of the Brazil/Croatia match. Touches of briliance in the first half and then just seemed to go off the boil, as if knew they'd done enough, lucky not to be caught out.

91993[/snapback]

I thought in the UK they always have Jimmy White on tv...(!?)

That's sport nr. 1, isn't?

Always look the tyny little balls the British have. :grin:

I thought in the UK they always have Jimmy White on tv...(!?)

That's sport nr. 1, isn't?

Always look the tyny little balls the British have. :grin:

91995[/snapback]

It's not just my balls that are tiny, as you've probably guessed from BFG's cloud spotting photos, withered in the shade despite getting frequently watered when riding in the rain.

I prefer my balls oval. Or as a football fan collegue says " egg chasing bum sniffers" (Rugby Union - Rugby 15)

Jaap, what do they say???

Am Donnerstag im Westen und Nordwesten ein Mix aus Sonne und Wolken mit einigen Schauern und Gewittern, dabei sind unwetterartige Entwicklungen möglich. Im übrigen Deutschland kaum Schauer, dabei im Süden verbreitet Sonnenschein, sonst ein Wechsel aus Sonne und Wolken. 20 bis 34 Grad. Am Freitag ist es im Süden weitgehend trocken und überwiegend freundlich, im Norden und der Mitte gibt es neben zum Teil längerem Sonnenschein auch dichte Wolken und einzelne Schauer und Gewitter, die mit Starkregen, Hagel und Sturmböen einhergehen können. 19 bis 33 Grad. Am Samstag im Süden und Osten ein Wechsel aus Sonne und Wolken mit zum Teil heftigen Schauern und Gewittern, sonst trocken und verbreitet Sonnenschein, nur ganz im Nordn auch dichtere Wolkenfelder. 18 bis 32 Grad.

91991[/snapback]

On Thursday in the west and northwest a mix are out of sun and clouds with some showers and thunderstorms, at the same time thunderstorm good developments possible. In the remaining Germany hardly shower, at the same time in the south sunshine spreads, otherwise a change out of sun and clouds. 20 to 34 degrees. On Friday gives is it in the south extensively dry and predominantly friendly, in the north and the middle it next to in part longer sunshine also thick clouds and single showers and thunderstorm that can walk with strong rain, hail and storm squalls. 19 to 33 degrees. On Saturday in the south and East a change out of sun and clouds with in part violent shower and thunderstorms, otherwise drily and spreads sunshine, only entirely in the north also thicker clouds fields. 18 to 32 degrees.

No my German hasn't improved, infact none of it sticks. It looks like we might catch some rain (could be heavy) or we might be lucky and miss it.

I hope tv is on inn every pub we met on the way, because I do not like rain, even ride in the rain.

I heard beer is good, and if the bradwurst is good too, I do not have to panic at all.

The first pub I met, is for me…. pause.

I say it now!!! Saturday night I Have to watch tv. Italy vs USA.

You guys go ahead, I will catch you later…..