• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

U.S. really stunk up the place. Beasley needs to have his ass planted firmly on the piine . . . no skill . . . no technique . . . no effort . . . deer in the headlights . . . Donovan, Reyna, and Johnson were the only players who showed any technique and skill. If these are the best players Arena can find, we are in a heap trouble boys . . for sure! :homer:

Guest Nogbad
U.S. really stunk up the place.  Beasley needs to have his ass planted firmly on the piine . . . no skill . . . no technique . . . no effort . . . deer in the headlights . . . Donovan, Reyna, and Johnson were the only players who showed any technique and skill.  If these are the best players Arena can find, we are in a heap trouble boys . .  for sure! :homer:

91820[/snapback]

The press here have been critical of Arena's decision to take so many players. If he uses all the permutations the US will never gel as a team. I think the FIFA ranking of 4th is misleading.

U.S. really stunk up the place.  Beasley needs to have his ass planted firmly on the piine . . . no skill . . . no technique . . . no effort . . . deer in the headlights . . . Donovan, Reyna, and Johnson were the only players who showed any technique and skill.  If these are the best players Arena can find, we are in a heap trouble boys . .  for sure! :homer:

91820[/snapback]

don't know what game you were watching? Your correct about Beasley. But Donovan did his magical dissapearing act, or the I'm so great I'm always marked and don't know how to get open. Reyna only had one good shot, and then that half-a$$ attempt at blocking the second goal. Let's not even talk about Onyewu. Eddie Johnson was the only man that showed excitement at playing. I don't know what the U.S. is doing but its not soccer(futbol), do they know that they have to dribble around the opponents or into open space in order to shoot? Just a pathetic performance, and Donovan's post game interview was embarrasing for U.S. soccer fans.

we love Ronaldinho, and Brazil enters  the tournament this evening  :bier:

but can he do this:

:D

91850[/snapback]

:grin: ... long ago, I saw Maradona do that with a lime! :notworthy:

and yes, get ready to get some Brazilian butt kicking later today... :thumbsup: