Crash bungs /sliders / whatever

windchill

Please DON'T show us how well they work :homer:

92331[/snapback]

I was thinking the same thing Bill . . . I said, "here's someone who is expecting the worst!" :P

Guest MikeC

Very nice, although I'm more interested in your gauges. They don't look to be stock, whats the story with them.

Mike

Cool!! People being nice!! :D

The gauges are absolutely bog standard, even down to the misting tacho with gromets for all seasons!!

The slider fixings are Rossopuro, which I got follwing someone else's lead, with LSL Motorrad "mushrooms" which I bought for my Speed Triple (but fitted "oddly"), connected with home made aluminuium spacers to the same pattern as LSL use.

I wanted the head protection, but with something more aesthetically pleasing than the bobbins Rossopuro supply as standard.

Cool!! People being nice!! :D

The gauges are absolutely bog standard, even down to the misting tacho with gromets for all seasons!!

The slider fixings are Rossopuro, which I got follwing someone else's lead, with LSL Motorrad "mushrooms" which I bought for my Speed Triple (but fitted "oddly"), connected with home made aluminuium spacers to the same pattern as LSL use.

I wanted the head protection, but with something more aesthetically pleasing than the bobbins Rossopuro supply as standard.

92536[/snapback]

ok I get what youre saying but for a layman such as myself, how would I achieve this sweet look you came up with? :wub:

• 2 weeks later...