Oh NO! I'm a collector!

Guest Nogbad

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really really want that old guzzi cafe racer we saw on ebay, even the wife liked that one.

I totally have motorcycle ADD, only the sport has held my attention(and still does) my new current "want" is this bike. I've actaully wanted it since I saw it in 007

anyone have any thoughts for me? the wife likes it. I wanted it so bad b4 I ran into the guzzi and kinda forgot about it until I saw 2 on the road today. I think they're blowing them out now that they cancelled that line. :huh2:

VP324138_2.jpg

Guest Britcheflee
I really really want that old guzzi cafe racer we saw on ebay, even the wife liked that one.

I totally have motorcycle ADD, only the sport has held my attention(and still does) my new current "want" is this bike. I've actaully wanted it since I saw it in 007

anyone have any thoughts for me? the wife likes it. I wanted it so bad b4 I ran into the guzzi and kinda forgot about it until I saw 2 on the road today. I think they're blowing them out now that they cancelled that line.  :huh2:

VP324138_2.jpg

93470[/snapback]

I guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder - this does not do anything for me at all - I do like the Norge and I still think my V11 Ballabio is a good looking bike which I love to ride.

I personally like a more classic look to my bikes.

Lee

anyone have any thoughts for me? the wife likes it. I wanted it so bad b4 I ran into the guzzi and kinda forgot about it until I saw 2 on the road today. I think they're blowing them out now that they cancelled that line.  :huh2:

VP324138_2.jpg

93470[/snapback]

You want my honest opinion do you? Frickin' ugly, huge ugly, laughable, unwanted, not understood, useless. HUGE ugly.

There's a reason you can buy these cheap. Nobody wants them. People bought them after seeing it in a certain movie, and now can't understand why they got it.

Ciao, Steve G.

VP324138_2.jpg

93470[/snapback]

Ther is only one other bike that went into production uglier :vomit::vomit: The fantic chopper

Guest Nogbad
:thumbsup: What did you get Nogbad :huh2:

93477[/snapback]

I'm not saying yet. But I shouldn't have said I would never buy another chain driven bike.

That BMW? WTF model is it. Certainly weird!

many think that the beemer is an ugly duck but I kinda like its quarky styling, plus I couldn't find a single bad review for it (overall) :huh2: would work well for what I want it for and if I can get it for peanuts why not, anyone enough of that sidetracking, ... wtf did you get noggy???

I'm gonna say a 84 lemans :thumbsup:

Guest Nogbad

I'm gonna say a 84 lemans  :thumbsup:

93490[/snapback]

Not even CLOSE! So cold as to be arctic in fact. I said it was chain driven!