Ordering from rossopuro

orangeokie

A few of questions:

1. Do we Americans pay the 20% VAT?

2. If so, do you add 20% to the advertised price to come up with the actual price, or is the VAT already added into the advertised price?

3. Is there a reliable way to communicate with these people?

Try with

info@firestartergarage.it

info@rossopuroitalia.it

Ask your question to Filippo !

Ciao

Alessandro

94284[/snapback]

I've sent emails without response. :huh2:

Prices _should_ indicate whether they include the (17.5% here) VAT.  You should be quoted a non-VAT price, as this tax only applies to EU residents.

m

94343[/snapback]

Thanks Mike. That's what I wanted to know. There's way too much bling on that site to pass up! :bike:

• 4 weeks later...

Myself and a buddy have bought a lot from Rossopuro over the past year or so...even had them custom make some parts. Paolo is who you'll usually deal with....Filippo also works there. They get busy and sometimes take a week to get back to you on email, but they will eventually and are very nice folks. All of their parts are of excellent quality but be prepared for a long wait if they do not have exactly what you want in stock. I waited almost 6 months for an order that was out of stock and needed machining/anodizing, though to be fair it was during their busy season. Here's some of the parts I've had experience with, let me know if you have any questions on any of it.

- engine guards with black sliders (for track days)

- tail section with 2 brake lights (I converted it to run/turn/brake and took off OEM signals & brake light)

- US license plate bracket (all they had were Euro plates so I dug out the digital caliper & gave them specs)

- Cateye clear LED brake light

- billet rear reaction arm

- billet exhaust flanges

- billet upper tripple tree

btw...no you do not pay VAT but watch the Euro vs dollar market cause it can bite you too.

cheers