• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Nogbad

I know and have worked alongside many muslim people. The vast majority are ok.

The problem we are getting into in the West, is taking the really extreme minority and using them as our standard of thought, when most muslims are normal nice people that you would find no problem living next door to.

People seem to forget that there is at least as diverse a range of sects in islam as in christianity. There are extreme christians in the US who would like to create a worldwide christian theocracy and there is even a college dedicated to getting these people into the US govenment. Not only that, but the same extreme christians are not that far from the extreme muslims when it comes to the freedom of women and their place in the home etc.

another stupid woman.muslim or not. :whistle:

The problem we are getting into in the West, is taking the really extreme minority and using them as our standard of thought, when most muslims are normal nice people that you would find no problem living next door to.

People seem to forget that there is at least as diverse a range of sects in islam as in christianity. There are extreme christians in the US who would like to create a worldwide christian theocracy and there is even a college dedicated to getting these people into the US govenment. Not only that, but the same extreme christians are not that far from the extreme muslims when it comes to the freedom of women and their place in the home etc.

ironic that the arabic country which gave woman the most freedom was iraq. :rasta:

I think that the extreme muslims don't really not much better and even if they have some kind of schooling it isn't too far past the 4th grade level of most other nations. Althought creationist are verging on that same level of avoiding all scientific knowledge as hoopaju. Everyone has crazies. I dunno.

<_ most chrisitians however don shit up at the drop of a political cartoon. if muslims are against these actions they should speak out it. but sorry this isn exactly an unfounded generalization.>

<_ most chrisitians however don shit up at the drop of a political cartoon. if muslims are against these actions they should speak out it. but sorry this isn exactly an unfounded generalization.>

Yah, extreme christians are just cowards who "vote" for the chosen extreme christians like GWB to blow shit up for God only knows what reason.

And then you have the pro-lifers blowing clinics up, and shit.

And your statement that Muslims don't speak out against blowing shit up is a crock.

And just as true, many Jews speak out against Israel blowing shit up.

And just as true, many Yanks and Brits speak out against the Coalition blowing shit up.

I think the solution to the problem TX brought to us is to provide muslim women with retractable face shield helmets to replace their veils.

b2_31.jpg

It could also help them survive the bombings from you know who....